• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Hey people,

I'm part of a WhatsApp community I'd like to syrongly recommend.

It's core principles are support, compassion, tolerance and understanding.

It has 160 members in the community, spread over several problem specific groups. It's small enough that you can form bonds with familiar people, but large enough to offer 24/7 support if you're struggling.

It's run by democracy, and the founding principle when making decisions is that 99.9% if people who join, need, and deserve support, and decisions are almost always made democratically, taking everyone's needs into account, and trying to help every person we can with everyone's welfare considered in every decision.

Unlike reddit which has a tendency to ruthlessly boot people at the first transgression, we have very few rules, and any conflict we try to resolve one by one by appealing to both sides' humanity.

It's great for venting, companionship, sharing techniques ir treatments that work, all that kind of thing.

I hope at least a few of you join, it would be great to have you with us. It's the mist unique, and personal support group I've found to date, and highly recommend it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and carac
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
i like the sound of this but how safe are these groups. Would we be put on a list or something?

infinitiez

infinitiez

Sep 28, 2023
i like the sound of this but how safe are these groups. Would we be put on a list or something?
I think you could just make a new WhatsApp account if you want to be anonymous. There are services out there that provide virtual phone numbers for receiving confirmation codes to register for things such as WhatsApp.

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
Thank you for sharing this group.

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
Are there any other groups on different apps, like telegram? Whatsapp sucks

• Informative
Reactions: Proteus