• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Ive been thinking that for like 4 years now since i join this great community ive been very serious about ctb, for a miriad of reasons im still here (kinda regretably), but the other day i woke up and remember the methamorphosis form kafka, not in a deep way just because i felt like a Roach, either way i stand up walk to the bathroom see my disgusting self in the mirror, then got ready for uni and told myself, i dont even remember the time when it was better any way, lets go deal whit today. reflecting on that today it dawned on me that for so long so many if not everyone here have carry such a heavy weight, yet we are still here, everyday we go on when we have little to no reason to go on. yet we push. Superhuman eforts everyday to stand up and keep going. and then a very small piece of pride, somehting ive never felt sat upon me. be proud my friends for very few poeple could have deal whit what we do everyday, rage agaisnt the coming of the dark, just to spite the cruel universe itself.