• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Am I the only one who legitimately doesn't have anyone to write a note to/for? Other than the random checkout register person who takes my dollar bills at the local grocery store I visit a few times a week for the fleeting human interaction, I don't talk to anyone else, let alone know anyone enough to warrant any kind of explanation or closure. Maybe that's the silver lining in my life-cloud.

I did enjoy reading the article, though. Thanks for posting.

English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I've wrote out all my suicide notes to the people who I best feel would need one! I've written them all out in great detail, sealed them with each name, on each letter and hidden them in my safe place until I feel ready to "hand them out" after completion! If I ever choose that method...
But I've also written one out, again in great detail to the police, so that there is no question about my death! and I've also written a funeral plan, of what I do and don't want, even to the people who I don't want at my funeral, all sounds so final and prepared, but given the state of my mental health on my bad day's "diagnosed Bipolar & BPD" it's safer for me to be prepared...

I DO believe that nobody would actually care, so wondered why did I bother to write them each a letter, but I thought at least I've done my part, it's upto them if they chose to read the letter or not!

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I had to do something similar just two days ago. I woke up at 4:30 am and ran away from home and although I don't love my mother, from childhood really, my heart was breaking. Because I knew I was walking away from my dad. So I left a note for him. One side:
Dad.
I love you
Other side:
I'm not coming back.
Im sorry

Later on, at a friends house, another friend called her to say that my father had called her to try and find me and had been sobbing down the phone like he was being killed. I've never seen my dad cry in the seventeen years of my life. No one has.