• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I think it really comes to what you would like to say after your passing, I've made notes for my family/friends just thanking them for being with me and also other stuff. I never really thought about making a personal suicide note but you could say the things you want to say or to say your goodbyes.

I'm not sure if hanging yourself with a hoodie is reliable but you just need something with strong ligature but not too stretchable. A rope would be the standard. You can find more information here better from this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reducing fear I'd say is pretty hard, your survival instinct will kick in which made me fail a couple of times so I've given up on the method of hanging. Taking Benzodiazepines greatly reduces anxiety though it may not be accessible as you need to be prescribed for it and most doctor's don't prescribe those due to its addictive nature.

Reactions: davidtorez
greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I think it really comes to what you would like to say after your passing, I've made notes for my family/friends just thanking them for being with me and also other stuff. I never really thought about making a personal suicide note but you could say the things you want to say or to say your goodbyes.

I'm not sure if hanging yourself with a hoodie is reliable but you just need something with strong ligature but not too stretchable. A rope would be the standard. You can find more information here better from this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reducing fear I'd say is pretty hard, your survival instinct will kick in which made me fail a couple of times so I've given up on the method of hanging. Taking Benzodiazepines greatly reduces anxiety though it may not be accessible as you need to be prescribed for it and most doctor's don't prescribe those due to its addictive nature.
Thank you, ill read It!

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
Hi, a goodbye letter is something personal and should show you and not some persona, so you should write it in your own language and with a calm tone, so it doesn't trigger the reader.
It usually starts by explaining to the recipient the purpose of the letter, After that, you pass to the reasons of ending your life or tell a story about the theme.Finally you can end them with a quote and a goodbye. Take a look at this for example:
"
Dear [recipient],
I hope this letter finds you in better light as time passes. [Reason for death].

[Story]

Don't let the size of the rearview mirror fool you. The windshield is much larger for a reason. Focus on where you're going, not what's behind you. Don't forget to live, to look back."

Farewell [who u want to adress ex. Dear World],
With love, [Your Name].

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Ok
Hi, a goodbye letter is something personal and should show you and not some persona, so you should write it in your own language and with a calm tone, so it doesn't trigger the reader.
It usually starts by explaining to the recipient the purpose of the letter, After that, you pass to the reasons of ending your life or tell a story about the theme.Finally you can end them with a quote and a goodbye. Take a look at this for example:
"
Dear [recipient],
I hope this letter finds you in better light as time passes. [Reason for death].

[Story]

Don't let the size of the rearview mirror fool you. The windshield is much larger for a reason. Focus on where you're going, not what's behind you. Don't forget to live, to look back."

With love, [Your Name].

"
Dear [recipient],

[Story]

With love, [Your Name].
Thanks! I already wrote It.

Reactions: lixt