• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tapioca

Tapioca

I wish I could afford a maid.
Mar 20, 2024
So everyone talks about leaving notes but I'm leaving a notebook/calendar.

It is just yearly appointments, dogs favorite food, medicines, anything else I can think of that my husband or mother might need. Like passwords and stuff. Also a note about being cremated and they can split my remains for my mother to bury me where she wants and husband and adult son to scatter me where they see fit.

Leaving a note about why just feels, unnecessary? I don't know what word to use.

Does anyone else feel this way? Is this normal?

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
I didn't leave a note when I tried. I felt as though there was no need, almost like my actions would speak for themselves.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I may be wrong but you sound mentally exhausted which is why you think writing a note explaining your decision to ctb probably seems like an unnecessary task. It's totally your choice what you want to do of course but I would still recommend leaving a note nonetheless for those bereaved to get some closure. Unexpected death is traumatising enough but not having an explanation for it just makes it worse. Especially if you love these people or at least at some point did.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think short and to the point is best. A paragraph or so.

Reactions: Tapioca
Tapioca

Tapioca

I wish I could afford a maid.
Mar 20, 2024
I didn't leave a note when I tried. I felt as though there was no need, almost like my actions would speak for themselves.
Yeah I mean mine would just be "I'm miserable, therapy and medication didn't work, see y'all later." Literally cannot think of a damn meaningful thing to put.
I may be wrong but you sound mentally exhausted which is why you think writing a note explaining your decision to ctb probably seems like an unnecessary task. It's totally your choice what you want to do of course but I would still recommend leaving a note nonetheless for those bereaved to get some closure. Unexpected death is traumatising enough but not having an explanation for it just makes it worse. Especially if you love these people or at least at some point did.
I guess I'll leave something at the front of the book.

Probably exausted. 40 years is a long time to want to ctb.

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
but I would still recommend leaving a note nonetheless for those bereaved to get some closure.
I probably should leave a note if I do decide to leave, for my mother and brother. But I don't know if anything I could say would ever make up what I had done. I feel like it would just come off as a bad excuse, which would certainly not be received well.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I probably should leave a note if I do decide to leave, for my mother and brother. But I don't know if anything I could say would ever make up what I had done. I feel like it would just come off as a bad excuse, which would certainly not be received well.
You're overthinking this. As much as a suicide note is for your loved ones' benefit, it's also a tool of self-expression. It doesn't matter how it'll be perceived; what would matter is if you were authentic. And being authentic should be your only concern.