Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Looks like I'm leaving today. The guilt because of my dog was bothering me and I feel the anxiety from survival instinct. Took a Xanax but it doesn't seem like it helped.

Waiting on my family to leave and I'll wait one hour to make sure they don't abruptly come back for sone strange reason.

I hope my nightmare is finally over. I'm so sorry to my dog but this is the best thing for me. Three decades of suffering is enough.

Method is SN.
I wish you peace brother.
I really liked your posts and personality.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Bumping this for those anti-choicers that have been nosing around lately, not that they'll learn anything from it since it's always about them.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Bumping this for those anti-choicers that have been nosing around lately, not that they'll learn anything from it since it's always about them.
Pro-lifers chest thump about how this place should get shutdown, but if you ask them what should be done do prevent people from wanting to visit this site in the first place I think they'd have no real solution or answer.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, EmbraceOfTheVoid and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Pro-lifers chest thump about how this place should get shutdown, but if you ask them what should be done do prevent people from wanting to visit this site in the first place I think they'd have no real solution or answer.

"But people love you! Your life matters! It's okay to talk! It always get better! --
...Okay I have done my 'good deed' for the day; time to go back to not caring about other peoples pain. Seriously if I see one more 'negative' person 'ima block them"

• Yay!
Reactions: AnnonyBox, Midnight-rain, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I remember reading this with my first SS account when you first posted this. I'm not sure what happened or if you found your forever peace but this was so beautifully put and expressed a lot of my own concerns that I wasn't able to properly form myself. I'm sure this is going to bump this post back up to the top of the list and I hope others take the time to read this as well.

• Love
Reactions: stevieu