• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I am curious about people's thoughts about posting something on social media. Would you do it? If yes, would you be explicit about CTB or would you leave a more cryptic note that only makes sense after they find out you CTB?

Personally, I have no interest in leaving even the most basic of notes but I know that many people here have or will leave one.

O

octopusinu

Sep 30, 2023
absolutely not, especially if people who know you in real life knows your social media, they can put you in a psych ward, stop you, or even save you halfway through your ctb method and make you live with side effects of surviving your method(paralyzed or brain dead)

Reactions: 4am and bipbapbop
S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
Posting any note in social media is a terrible idea. You should only talk about suicidal ideation with people you trust. Why open an avenue where you'll be judged, looked down upon, pitied, and worst of all, reported on? Personally I would never take that risk because I don't want to be thrown in a psych ward. I like my freedom.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
absolutely not, especially if people who know you in real life knows your social media, they can put you in a psych ward, stop you, or even save you halfway through your ctb method and make you live with side effects of surviving your method(paralyzed or brain dead)

Posting any note in social media is a terrible idea. You should only talk about suicidal ideation with people you trust. Why open an avenue where you'll be judged, looked down upon, pitied, and worst of all, reported on? Personally I would never take that risk because I don't want to be thrown in a psych ward. I like my freedom.
I feel similarly, but how about people who schedule posts for after they CTB? Here's an example that got me thinking:

https://www.dazeddigital.com/life-c...e-note-goes-live-on-instagram-after-her-death

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske
anonymous_

anonymous_

Feb 15, 2024
A friend of mine made his twitter public after consuming his method. Showing every thought he had for months. Wouldn't make it public until I was ready though.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
A friend of mine made his twitter public after consuming his method. Showing every thought he had for months. Wouldn't make it public until I was ready though.
Oh wow, did anyone attempt to stop him after he made it public?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I am curious about people's thoughts about posting something on social media. Would you do it? If yes, would you be explicit about CTB or would you leave a more cryptic note that only makes sense after they find out you CTB?

Personally, I have no interest in leaving even the most basic of notes but I know that many people here have or will leave one.
Don't leave a note just bc other ppl will or might. Do what's best for you for your circumstances. I wouldn't leave anything on social media before CTB. Is SaSu considered social media? I plan on leaving a final post her on SaSu, but it will be a delayed post, showing up some time after I CTB, definitely not before.

Reactions: bipbapbop
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
All my social media accounts are private (just for close friends/irls) so yeah, I probably would

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Not for me, maybe a note with my body on my last wishes funeral plan and who should get any assets they may not follow it if they determine I was not of sound mind and body when I wrote it?
And considering I had just ctb that is very likely

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
All my social media accounts are private (just for close friends/irls) so yeah, I probably would
Are you worried about anything mentioned in this thread like people calling for help when they see it?

Not for me, maybe a note with my body on my last wishes funeral plan and who should get any assets they may not follow it if they determine I was not of sound mind and body when I wrote it?
And considering I had just ctb that is very likely

Maybe if the requests are not anything major they might respect them.

Last edited: