• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
b73184_ab81332e3437462e80a9e0faf8e7877e~mv2.jpg

This is a list of the major threads about painless or easy ways to catch the bus posted on this forum; ideas and additional information. Also a place to generally discuss all of them, the difference between, relation or combination of them, posting new threads or new links related to the topic and anything that you would do on a thread about the practical aspects of the act of suicide. It's basically the neural network of all suicide methods.

1. Simple methods that do not require great resources or any sort of authorization.

How to hang yourself
How to hang yourself II
How not to hang yourself
Information on what rope to use for Full Suspension Hanging by spicyfriedtofu
Information on hanging
Shallow water blackout method by Ben
Ligature strangulation method
Ligature strangulation method by Aity4883
Ligature strangulation method II by Aity4883
Carbon Monoxide megathread by Life sucks
Carbon Monoxide method by HannibalLector
Carbon Monoxide information
Information on how to cut your neck by Bouts of depression
Train method information I
Train method information + CO II
Train method information III by Ben
Train method by MiserableBastard1995

Places for jumping
Information on freezing

2. Less accessible methods

Nembutal megathread by Bodylotion
Sodium Nitrite megathread by Azure
Nitrogen megathread by Life sucks
Ppeh august 8 - 2018 by Lowri
Conium maculatum information
Zinc + calcium carbonate information by 24 Hour Store
Opioid overdose information
Caffeine overdose information
Water poisoning information
Drug/overdose thread

Last edited by a moderator:
blurr21

blurr21

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks so much for this,but could someone tell whats the amount of amitriptyline needed to ctb??

Reactions: uglyduckling21
D

Deleted member 847

Nitrogen information
Information on hanging by NoPillPhilosophy
Cutting method by Ben
Information on freezing II

Reactions: Lizzie S.
D

Deleted member 847

Firearm megathread by Trashcan
Amitriptyline cocktail method by deflagrat

Reactions: Lizzie S.
J

Josh227

Sep 15, 2018
Imho nembutal needs to be in category 3. It can get you arrested and make you waste a lot of money. Nitrogen is very easy to obtain, so how can you put it with nembutal?

D

Deleted member 847

Imho nembutal needs to be in category 3. It can get you arrested and make you waste a lot of money. Nitrogen is very easy to obtain, so how can you put it with nembutal?
I can't get it. Category 1 is only for methods that are accessible to everyone, even to a child. Besides I can't modify the thread.

J

Josh227

Sep 15, 2018
I can't get it. Category 1 is only for methods that are accessible to everyone, even to a child. Besides I can't modify the thread.

its a shame that you cant get nitrogen. Its a very easy method with a little research to prevent suspicion when buying from supplier. It leaves a beautiful body too, so not trauma for hotel staff etc

Just have some respect and dont eat during the day, shit everything out and wear adult diapers just in case

Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks so much for this,but could someone tell whats the amount of amitriptyline needed to ctb??

i dont think AD are the safe way to ctb,i think ur chances for success are quite low,but it is possible

Reactions: lv-gras
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
hello there
i live in balkans,im 21 yrs,and i live in a flat with my parents and brother so i dont have the right things for suicide
i dont even have a proper rope,idk where can i buy it,and i cant order it since amazon doesnt ship to my country

my question is:
what can be used for short suspension hanging besides proper rope since i dont have one?
i would be happy if u send some links with videos or pictures detailed on how to do it
regards

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

hello there
i live in balkans,im 21 yrs,and i live in a flat with my parents and brother so i dont have the right things for suicide
i dont even have a proper rope,idk where can i buy it,and i cant order it since amazon doesnt ship to my country

my question is:
what can be used for short suspension hanging besides proper rope since i dont have one?
i would be happy if u send some links with videos or pictures detailed on how to do it
regards
1. Cut a blanket/big towel and compress it
2. Use dog chains like me if you have those
3. Two strong cables, like this one
4. Some people have hanged themselves with belts, If you choose this I'd test it before to see if it holds you (hand through the noose, apply pressure and move backwards)
prelungitor-intrerupator-400x400.jpg

Reactions: zadig777
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
1. Cut a blanket/big towel and compress it
2. Use dog chains like me if you have those
3. Two strong cables, like this one
4. Some people have hanged themselves with belts, If you choose this I'd test it before to see if it holds you (hand through the noose, apply pressure and move backwards)
prelungitor-intrerupator-400x400.jpg

tnx dude appreciate it :))

D

Deleted member 847

Sodium Nitrite information
Information on how to trigger a potential heart attack by nixonnate32

Bodylotion

Bodylotion

Aug 11, 2018
Nice, thanks for making a compilation thread.
My thread about N is specifically only about aquiring from A / AV, the supplier that's mentioned in the PPEH.