• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Maybe but depression people can use too
I don't know if it's allow to use pictureView attachment 130986
I understand, also do you need to have citizenship in Switzerland in order to be accepted there, or can you go there even if you're from a different country? Also do you need a diagnosis in order to be allowed there?

Reactions: sserafim
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I understand, also do you need to have citizenship in Switzerland in order to be accepted there, or can you go there even if you're from a different country? Also do you need a diagnosis in order to be allowed there?
You need become diginitas member if I'm not wrong, try google sacro pod, you don't need to have citizenship in Switzerland

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
You need become diginitas member if I'm not wrong, try google sacro pod, you don't need to have citizenship in Switzerland
Thank you very much for the information, I appreciate it

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
@Dark-Knight Question for you: If your sister were to ask you to help her ctb, would you do it? Suppose that you're the normie, and your sister is the one suffering from mental illness and she implored you to find her Fentanyl and give her instructions on how to use it, how much would you go out of your way to make it happen?
It is a SUPER difficult situation. Since you mentioned it I wrote a post about a pact I made with my sister which has so many complications and I REALLY regret it now.
I'm super conflicted as to what to do.
You can look it up if you're interested.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I searched about the sarco pod but I'm not sure whether or not people with mental health issues can use it. It's mainly used by people with physical ilnesses. Maybe people with mental health problems could use them too but it takes a while to get accepted there, you need to send a letter explaining the reason you want to go there, medical reports, diagnosis, meetings with doctors in Switzerland etc, and even then it's not sure that they'll accept to assist you, it's complicated

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Yeah i hear you need atleast 3months for accept
I searched about the sarco pod but I'm not sure whether or not people with mental health issues can use it. It's mainly used by people with physical ilnesses. Maybe people with mental health problems could use them too but it takes a while to get accepted there, you need to send a letter explaining the reason you want to go there, medical reports, diagnosis, meetings with doctors in Switzerland etc, and even then it's not sure that they'll accept to assist you, it's complicated
Maybe its worth to try if you have money, i envy you i dont have enough money

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to wish people would help me commit suicide

soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
Thank you all. Reading this post has made me think twice about having someone else assist. It was a difficult conversation to have in my head and this has made me see it from a different point of view .

L

lostmind38

Mar 1, 2024
I understand where you are coming from. When the pain is so unbearable, simple tasks are overwhelming. I have been researching for months and I am exhausted. The thought of doing it wrong and ending up in a vegetative state absolutely terrifies me. I wish there was an easy and guaranteed way.

Reactions: Shunya
du2497

du2497

Mar 17, 2020
I understand where you're coming from, I wish someone would just shoot me in the head when I don't expect it, basically like a hitman but I know that's just a sick fantasy that won't ever come into fruition.
I used to think about someone sitting on a fire escape or balcony somewhere with a sniper rifle, and then one day they would just take me out when I went to go for a walk. Oddly comforting, and it somehow felt impersonal (in a good way), like I'm just some guy in someone's scope.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Wouldn't that be like asking someone to commit murder?