• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I have been making some changes in my life. Exercising more frequently, keeping up with my suicide story, homework, reaching out jobs, etc. But even with all of this, I doubt I will get better. At least, not right now. Maybe in the future if I ever even get there, but my mind still stands. The reality that I could very well have a BPD spiral so bad I decide to suicide. And yet, I don't want that part of me to be gone. Suicide is my crutch and while it isn't healthy long term, I don't want to let it go. I like knowing that if I am every angry and someone and want to take revenge, if I am fed up with life, if I am being abused in some way, suffer disappointment, etc, I can just tap out.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
This is how I feel about my BPD. If I can manage it great, but I'm not getting my hopes up that I get much better.
It definitely is comforting having that thought at the back of the mind.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
This is how I feel about my BPD. If I can manage it great, but I'm not getting my hopes up that I get much better.
Nice to know that someone feels similarly. Yeah BPD is a life long illness that, while it does decrease as one gets older, it still sucks. For me I know suicide will be a life long battle. So, knowing that I could tap out if things get too hard gives me confidence

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonbounce
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I talked to my therapist about this once. She said suicidal ideation is the brains way of escaping something it feels too big to overcome. So if you know you have a major stresser coming up the thoughts will increase. I find her to be right with myself
I have bpd

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I'm sure BPD is common here on SS. It's a fucking killer. It made my school years a living hell.
I wasn't diagnosed till I was 30. (37 now) but not through a lack of trying. My attempts to see a proper psychiatrist not just my GP was ignored till I took a massive over dose

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I have been making some changes in my life. Exercising more frequently, keeping up with my suicide story, homework, reaching out jobs, etc. But even with all of this, I doubt I will get better. At least, not right now. Maybe in the future if I ever even get there, but my mind still stands. The reality that I could very well have a BPD spiral so bad I decide to suicide. And yet, I don't want that part of me to be gone. Suicide is my crutch and while it isn't healthy long term, I don't want to let it go. I like knowing that if I am every angry and someone and want to take revenge, if I am fed up with life, if I am being abused in some way, suffer disappointment, etc, I can just tap out.
Does BPD refer to bipolar or to borderline?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I also feel relief when thinking about suicide sometimes. I used to feel it more before realizing that a good suicide attempt can be quite a fucking hassle and depending on the method the worst singular experience of a person's life.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens