• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Universal credit is fucking people, many have killed themselves or been made homeless because of it. Personally I'm both isolated and can't find work, its too much suffering to bear yet i keep bearing it because suicide is the only alternative.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I'm on ESA and PIP but had to take dwp to court to get it. Then they said I owed them £5000! The whole situation was so stressful and distressing, no wonder people are killing themselves. Luckily I had doctors, nurses and support workers fighting for me, but even then I still had to go in front of a judge to 'prove' I was telling the truth. Disgusting.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
There is no right to money without working, im sorry but back in the days you either had a family who cared for you, or other people, or you starved. Thats just how it is. Unemployable people are a burden to others. So if they dont want to care for us, well we have to die.

Last edited:
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
There is no right to money without working, im sorry but back in the days you either had a family who cared for you, or other people, or you starved. Thats just how it is. Unemployable people are a burden to others. So if they dont want to care for us, well we have to die.

Come on, for more than 20 years I've paid taxes-contributions-social security-insurances etc and I shouldn't be helped if something happened. Give me my money back then.
I'm sorry but yes there is a right to money as long as you are a part of this endless game called society, and everyone should be able to have a decent life, a roof on his/her head and enough to eat. Universal Basic Income is not a dream, I won't see it but it's the future.

Family...which family :)
We aren't in the 50s anymore and Nietzsche died a long time ago

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
My husband works and we get top ups, if we didn't get the top ups then we would be on the streets with nothing, we don't have a car, don't have Sky TV, don't have nights outs, takeaways nothing like the papers make out people who live on hand outs do. We have a roof over our head and food in the cupboards, fuck everything else, I am not to proud to admit we get help from the goverment, it's there for a reason!

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No for the second time, there is no right to handouts, even if youre unable to work, thats just how nature works, someone has to work for you.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019

Sadly my friend, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but if you read about the system of basic income, you will begin to understand how your theory of natural selection is incorrect in this instance.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Sadly my friend, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but if you read about the system of basic income, you will begin to understand how your theory of natural selection is incorrect in this instance.

Yeah, it's a shame how even kind and intelligent people get screwed over so often. So often, that if there weren't safety nets, no one would make it very far in life.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
People who aren't able to contribute anything useful enough to earn enough money to live off shouldn't be having kids.

And you know what, if you're not strong enough to end it should things get bad enough for yourself, I don't think you should be playing this game in the first place.

Life always is and has been the same, just dressed up a little nicer in modern/first world society. You still have ruthless fuckers at the top, and others losing out living on the streets/dying. Anything else people think is just fake media shit.

Reactions: Baskol1
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately the bulk of the cost of cost of benefits is actually to " private companies " not claimants
,when i was on dole i got just over £3k a year and and in 3 years i had to go on 3 so called courses which cost the taxpayer £27k !! , The Minerva project was finishing as they has spent the £50m in 3 years and i went there and ended up painting and stock taking all their equipment to put on ebay , i de-stickered their vans and a bloke came in a Merc and paid cash for them ! , this was supposed to be a training program that they were getting £500 a week for me to be there .
all ran and owned by Tory funders , A4e being one of them the owner of A4e Emma Harrison paid herself £8m a year is now worth £105m and had government contracts of nearly £500m.
We did museum visits quizzes and had a photocopy of the days job vacancies we had to apply for .
When these companies have their funding stopped because they aren't working and have no effect they close and reopen as something else with mostly the same staff , Working links , A4e , intraining , Minerva project etc , THEY are the real scroungers !
Only 5% or the cost of "employment ".
Don't get me wrong there are scroungers out there but the biggest ones are the ones running all these "back to work help " businesses

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Unemployable people are a burden to others. So if they dont want to care for us, well we have to die.

So why do they make it so difficult for us to die? I've asked for help to end my life because I know I'm a burden and the money could be spent on something useful. But all I get is the 'you've got so much to offer' speech. Which is clearly untrue. It's like we're left in limbo, made to feel guilty for taking money and made to feel guilty for wanting to die. We can't win. I know this government wants me dead, so help me die!

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
So why do they make it so difficult for us to die? I've asked for help to end my life because I know I'm a burden and the money could be spent on something useful. But all I get is the 'you've got so much to offer' speech. Which is clearly untrue. It's like we're left in limbo, made to feel guilty for taking money and made to feel guilty for wanting to die. We can't win. I know this government wants me dead, so help me die!

Because they want you to become a worker, and especially a taxpayer.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
This is a sad one for me. I would have loved children but have never been in a position where I could financially support them alone. So I haven't had any. Which means I have little to live for, especially as I age.
This is one pain i know too well. :-( hugs. i lost my ability to have children at and early age. it's something that just takes a part of you away... so hugs.. all i can say is just hugs!!
i know us women have more to live for than just being baby factories. but still it just nice to have that taste of unconditional love. until your child grows up to be a bratty teenager :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
This is one pain i know too well. :-( hugs. i lost my ability to have children at and early age. it's something that just takes a part of you away... so hugs.. all i can say is just hugs!!
I'm sorry. It does cut deep. Too many people assume that childless women just don't like kids. I wish more women realised that having a child isn't a right, it's a privilege ❤

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
What you mean with civilized? Im not against voluntary charity.

We're I live we have a welfare state where people who are not able to work gets enough in benefits so they can live a dignified life. Jobless person is not worthless because he's worthless

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I'm surprised it hasn't been constantly raising after spending the last 22 years living here

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm sorry. It does cut deep. Too many people assume that childless women just don't like kids. I wish more women realised that having a child isn't a right, it's a privilege ❤

But there is always adoption!! I was adopted and I appreciate my adopted mom so much! Meanwhile, I resent my birth mom for doing drugs while pregnant, using me as a pawn to get money from my dad (he was already married to another woman with 4 kids), and for bringing me into existence because life is painful. At least my adopted mom made my existence better than it would have been.

A lot of people think that only mentally damaged or physically impaired babies are up for adoption, but aside from my depression, I was actually not only a very healthy baby but very cute and got a lot of compliments on my appearance. I was only in foster care because my birth mom couldn't parent. There are many healthy babies and toddlers up for adoption.
We're I live we have a welfare state where people who are not able to work gets enough in benefits so they can live a dignified life. Jobless person is not worthless because he's worthless

Where's that???

Also, I apologize for posting this Thread in Recovery, even though no one has pointed that out lol It was an accident.

Last edited:
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
Well, that shouldn't be how it is. Nothing should ever be described as "that's just how it is". "It" can always change. "It" SHOULD change.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Its also the way the coroner records death thats important as well. In a number of 1st world countries that erred on the side of caution on events, especially ones where no note was left. They would class it as misadventure or accident. I think they did it more to help the families not have the stigma associated or perhaps a full insurance payout.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Come on, for more than 20 years I've paid taxes-contributions-social security-insurances etc and I shouldn't be helped if something happened. Give me my money back then.
I'm sorry but yes there is a right to money as long as you are a part of this endless game called society, and everyone should be able to have a decent life, a roof on his/her head and enough to eat. Universal Basic Income is not a dream, I won't see it but it's the future.

Family...which family :)
We aren't in the 50s anymore and Nietzsche died a long time ago
You were lied to, and taxation is always theft by government. The money u paid in is not there it was used by government for their private agendas. Universal basic income is not sustainable just like the welfare system. Basically all these gov programs and handouts are there to give the illusion that the gov cares about u. It's to create dependency and vulnerability. Only family, church, voluntary private charity takes care of the poor or needy in a sustainable way.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You were lied to, and taxation is always theft by government. The money u paid in is not there it was used by government for their private agendas. Universal basic income is not sustainable just like the welfare system. Basically all these gov programs and handouts are there to give the illusion that the gov cares about u. It's to create dependency and vulnerability. Only family, church, voluntary private charity takes care of the poor or needy in a sustainable way.

Complete bullshit. In Scandavia the unfortuntate are better off here than they are in other countries. And the welfare state certainly works better for the economy than trickle down economics. In Denmark we are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and we don't have unlimited oil money to rely on like Norway.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This is a sad one for me. I would have loved children but have never been in a position where I could financially support them alone. So I haven't had any. Which means I have little to live for, especially as I age.
Same, I would have needed to find a financially stable guy because I was not doing the working at a job plus taking care of kids not having time for kid because I have to prioritize my job outside the home. I was not too wise about picking a good provider and missed out on kids. Avoiding single motherhood because that to me was not a situation I wanted to be in unless it was out of my control entirely and the father left/died or something.
Complete bullshit. In Scandavia the unfortuntate are better off here than they are in other countries. And the welfare state certainly works better for the economy than trickle down economics. In Denmark we are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and we don't have unlimited oil money to rely on like Norway.
Unfortunately many of the welfare states are not going to be sustainable because many governments are flooding those countries with unproductive third world migrants who disproportionately rely on it vs the existing citizens. I'm not sure this is going on in Norway but they are doing it in many formerly white majority countries. They want to replace whites demographically, wipe out people with Christian beliefs and values. Christianity is the enemy of the state because it reduces gov power over the people.
Welfare systems alter how nature normally works. Like instead of the most fit responsible intelligent people breeding it changes it to the least intelligent, responsible, genetically fit people having the most kids. That's why it's not sustainable forever. You need the most competent healthy people to have more kids than the opposite or civilization eventually breaks down because too many people are on the take and not contributing.

Last edited:
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019

Well I don't wanna talk about gov agendas, replacement by immigrants and all that political bs. I'm definitely not a fan of L.Southern, M.Yannopoulos or even B.Shapiro since they are making a lot of money by spreading their ideas and theories and it seems to me they too have an big agenda...right ?

So let's talk about facts only. I don't know where you live so I wouldn't presume to know how it is there, but I live in Switzerland, and here welfare works very well and plays an important role in the growing health of the economy since people receiving money are nothing else than future consumers. This system has been working for decades and is totally sustainable like would be UBI if well done.

We are a rich country, there is money, a lot, maybe even too much sometimes. I think that as long as the wealth is redistributed and not accumulated by a privileged few there won't be any problem.

And I'm not even a leftist, a dreamer, a snowflake, a SJW or whatever, I'm just talking about what I know and what I've seen, I'm just a guy who's worked his whole life and paid a lot of taxes. I had a good well paid job and was happy to give back a part of it. Now if something happens to me I know that I would be helped until I can get back on my feet, that's how my country works and it suits me perfectly.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well I don't wanna talk about gov agendas, replacement by immigrants and all that political bs. I'm definitely not a fan of L.Southern, M.Yannopoulos or even B.Shapiro since they are making a lot of money by spreading their ideas and theories and it seems to me they too have an big agenda...right ?

So let's talk about facts only. I don't know where you live so I wouldn't presume to know how it is there, but I live in Switzerland, and here welfare works very well and plays an important role in the growing health of the economy since people receiving money are nothing else than future consumers. This system has been working for decades and is totally sustainable like would be UBI if well done.

We are a rich country, there is money, a lot, maybe even too much sometimes. I think that as long as the wealth is redistributed and not accumulated by a privileged few there won't be any problem.

And I'm not even a leftist, a dreamer, a snowflake, a SJW or whatever, I'm just talking about what I know and what I've seen, I'm just a guy who's worked his whole life and paid a lot of taxes. I had a good well paid job and was happy to give back a part of it. Now if something happens to me I know that I would be helped until I can get back on my feet, that's how my country works and it suits me perfectly.
Isn't Switzerland one of the places where they are being flooded by Muslim migrants who heavily depend on the welfare system? The welfare state is maybe more sustainable if most of the people are of the same culture and ethnicity, similar IQ, but it's not when the people coming into the country are largely unemployable and can't assimilate to the host culture. Maybe I'm thinking of Sweden. I'm in the USSA by the way. Our welfare system is going to be insolvent in the near future because of economic realities that are ignored.