• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Isn't Switzerland one of the places where they are being flooded by Muslim migrants who heavily depend on the welfare system? The welfare state is maybe more sustainable if most of the people are of the same culture and ethnicity, similar IQ, but it's not when the people coming into the country are largely unemployable and can't assimilate to the host culture. Maybe I'm thinking of Sweden. I'm in the USSA by the way. Our welfare system is going to be insolvent in the near future because of economic realities that are ignored.

No you probably thinking about Sweden. But they are still managing alright. There is really no evidence that the unfortunate are better off relying on charities than they are on welfare in a social democratic country. In Denmark we have pretty much the highest social mobility in the world as well, the american dream, excatly because anyone can study whatever they want to without having to pay or indebt themselves in student loans for life.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
Isn't Switzerland one of the places where they are being flooded by Muslim migrants who heavily depend on the welfare system? The welfare state is maybe more sustainable if most of the people are of the same culture and ethnicity, similar IQ, but it's not when the people coming into the country are largely unemployable and can't assimilate to the host culture. Maybe I'm thinking of Sweden. I'm in the USSA by the way. Our welfare system is going to be insolvent in the near future because of economic realities that are ignored.

No I think you are talking about Sweden. Switzerland has immigration too but far less since we aren't part of the UE. Immigrants are welcome since they are generally very well integrated into society and there is work for everyone.
There will always be people who will come to take advantage of the system, it's inevitable, but they are just a minority and focusing on it only is a short term vision and totally counter productive. I think it's better to try to see the big picture and long term.

We have money, we need new workers because the population is getting older and has fewer and fewer children, we need more consumers to buy more shit in order for big corps to be happy and to stay, so I only see a win win situation.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
It really is rather sad, more and more kids are killing themselves. With social media the bully follows you and makes your life a misery.

Reactions: Baskol1