• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
A lot of heroin is laced/mixed with fent and xylazine, and fent or other opiates can be mixed with xylazine.

Now I'm saying this, for those who even consider this option, it's a bad idea.

Xylazine is an horse tranquilizer used by veterinarians, and it's really strong but apparently heroin addicts have lost their limbs (arms and legs) because of this substance.

If anyone even remotely considers fent/heroin as a peaceful way to go, know that a lot of black market stuff is mixed with nasty/dirty chemicals (which, in a failed attempt, consider either organ damage or limb loss).

Now, I don't know if this could happen in a one time use or only after multiple uses, but it's worth to keep this possible consequence in mind.

Source:

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
It blows my mind that people see heroin as a suitable substance to kill themselves with. I'm not saying SN is much better but at least there's a process to it and you're not setting yourself up for addiction if things go wrong

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It blows my mind that people see heroin as a suitable substance to kill themselves with. I'm not saying SN is much better but at least there's a process to it and you're not setting yourself up for addiction if things go wrong
Maybe, but for someone with absolutely 0 opioid tolerance, it's an extremely strong substance.

Combined with the fact that Fentanyl is not easy to find on it's own (specially pharmacy grade) and a lot of heroin is mixed with Fentanyl and it's relatively inexpensive compared to other drugs (from the prices I saw in the deep web), it can be an alternative. If a person absolutely wants to go, they would need to do it correctly, though, to avoid, as you said, the risk of developing an addiction.

Heroin is not as strong as fentanyl but it's an extremely strong substance, combined with other CNS depressants like alcohol; I was personally considering this choice.

Keep in mind that Fentanyl is sometimes mentioned on this forum and belongs to the same family of opiates, it is even stronger than heroin

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

you don't get addicted by using it once or twice, that's a myth, tobacco is even more addictive

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
What dirty chemicals can heroin or methadone be mixed with, for example?
If you overdose on dirty heroin or dirty methadone, it will hurt, don't you think?

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
you don't get addicted by using it once or twice, that's a myth, tobacco is even more addictive
Look up the post history of u/SpontaneousH on Reddit. It chronicles the story of a guy that thought he could try heroin once without getting addicted. He was initially pretty dismissive of the potential for addiction too.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Look up the post history of u/SpontaneousH on Reddit. It chronicles the story of a guy that thought he could try heroin once without getting addicted. He was initially pretty dismissive of the potential for addiction too.

I tried once and don't feel any addiction. But, there are people more predisposed to addictions. You will never feel any physical withdrawal by using one time.
Opioids are as addictive as it gets, nothing is more addictive

Those who have never tried it can't even have an opinion. I tried heroin once and other opioids several times and never felt any addiction or withdrawal.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Someone who could not control their desires is not necessarily addicted in that context. Lack of self-control and discipline can cause addiction to anything that involves reward pathways in the brain. Or it can be the only thing left in life to look forward to. U.S. soldiers used heavily morphine during the Vietnam war to escape the horrors of war, most never used it again after returning home. In hospitals people get treated with high doses of various opioids daily for weeks or months, just there they are weaned off, nobody leaves desperate for a fix. Unless they just want to get high. There doesn't even have to be the first time to be addicted to some substance, they just don't know it yet. In that case, it really takes just one use. Healthy people with sufficient endogenous dopamine usually don't even feel the need to try something.

Last edited:
N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Someone who could not control their desires is not necessarily addicted in that context. Lack of self-control and discipline can cause addiction to anything that involves reward pathways in the brain. Or it can be the only thing left in life to look forward to. U.S. soldiers used heavily morphine during the Vietnam war to escape the horrors of war, most never used it again after returning home. In hospitals people get treated with high doses of various opioids daily for weeks or months, just there they are weaned off, nobody leaves desperate for a fix. Unless they just want to get high. There doesn't even have to be the first time to be addicted to some substance, they just don't know it yet. In that case, it really takes just one use. Healthy people with sufficient endogenous dopamine usually don't even feel the need to try something.
so for someone with 0 opiate tolerance and an overkill dose of fentanyl, even orally, would be so strong there would just be death right?
Hopefully I'm not being told here to go research carbon monoxide or sn?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
F overdoses are so common, it's actually not that hard to do and it's why there is a literal epidemic of F suicides.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
You can buy drug test kits online, or even send it to special labs that won't rat on you if you want.
Opioids are as addictive as it gets, nothing is more addictive
According to an expert in this documentary, 30% of people who try heroin get addicted, whereas tobacco is 45%. They start talking to him about five minutes in, and he says this specifically at around 6:20.

Reactions: rotciv
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
so for someone with 0 opiate tolerance and an overkill dose of fentanyl, even orally, would be so strong there would just be death right?
Hopefully I'm not being told here to go research carbon monoxide or sn?
It just means that if you fail for whatever reason, you won't wake up a junkie.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You can buy drug test kits online, or even send it to special labs that won't rat on you if you want.

According to an expert in this documentary, 30% of people who try heroin get addicted, whereas tobacco is 45%. They start talking to him about five minutes in, and he says this specifically at around 6:20.

It's the intensity of the addiction thats the issue, people who struggle with tobacco tends to happen over time but are far more receptive to stopping, when someone is stuck with opioids it's a lot harder to get them out that's the fatal difference
Those who have never tried it can't even have an opinion. I tried heroin once and other opioids several times and never felt any addiction or witwithdrawal
I don't accept that, you don't have to try it to understand how it works, maybe it's because you've tried it that makes you biased in favour of it without actually considering it, it's the intensity of the addiction of opioids that makes them so dangerous, not a glorified way to go out if I'm being honest

Last edited:
whytrymyguy

whytrymyguy

Junkie Trash
Apr 10, 2024
A lot of heroin is laced/mixed with fent and xylazine, and fent or other opiates can be mixed with xylazine.

Xylazine is an horse tranquilizer used by veterinarians, and it's really strong but apparently heroin addicts have lost their limbs (arms and legs) because of this substance.

If anyone even remotely considers fent/heroin as a peaceful way to go, know that a lot of black market stuff is mixed with nasty/dirty chemicals (which, in a failed attempt, consider either organ damage or limb loss).

Now, I don't know if this could happen in a one time use or only after multiple uses, but it's worth to keep this possible consequence in mind.

Source:

Last year I actually overdosed on pills laced with fentanyl, long story short a trusted family member gave me the crushed pills to snort and he lied about what they were. I died. I was dead for 10-15 minutes, it was extremely peaceful. I felt super amazing for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then there was nothing. After being resuscitated it felt like no time had passed at all, like I just teleported. I experienced nothingness.. It was an amazing experience and I experienced zero downsides while overdosing. Honestly, ever since then the void has been calling my name. I've been thinking about CTB with fentanyl regularly, it honestly seems like the best way out IMO, having experienced dying on it before I can assure you I didn't suffer. Ever since then, life has been suffering. I wish to experience that peaceful nothing once again.
Last year I actually overdosed on pills laced with fentanyl, long story short a trusted family member gave me the crushed pills to snort and he lied about what they were. I died. I was dead for 10-15 minutes, it was extremely peaceful. I felt super amazing for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then there was nothing. After being resuscitated it felt like no time had passed at all, like I just teleported. I experienced nothingness.. It was an amazing experience and I experienced zero downsides while overdosing. Honestly, ever since then the void has been calling my name. I've been thinking about CTB with fentanyl regularly, it honestly seems like the best way out IMO, having experienced dying on it before I can assure you I didn't suffer. Ever since then, life has been suffering. I wish to experience that peaceful nothing once again.
Honestly, it's hard to describe "nothing", you truly need to experience it to truly get a feel for what it's like. I did my best to explain what it feels like in this comment, but i'm not happy with my own description. It's so hard to put words to.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Source:

xylazine is as deadly as pentobarbital.

U

Umua

Apr 4, 2024

Source:

Source:

Thanks for the info