• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
All I can say is GO Papayoti.

Brave for her to take this step and beautiful scenery.

It is weird for them to share her photo, but for me to read this is encouraging that she was that brave. The article saying she was suicidal before that - people should just listen and let miserable people go...

It's the autopsy I have thought about which is weird but will happen to confirm a suicide.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023

It is weird for them to share her photo, but for me to read this is encouraging that she was that brave. The article saying she was suicidal before that - people should just listen and let miserable people go...

It's the autopsy I have thought about which is weird but will happen to confirm a suicide.
Do they take photos of you in the autopsy? Is there a way to object to this?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
In the UK it says they might take photographs.

I don't think we can object to anything after CTB - they legally have to do a post mortem. Weird right. But it might be it would happen anyway even if we die naturally.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I don't care if anybody would photograph me or not before I jumped. This woman must have been determined, and had made up her mind. The lack of hesitation and her strong will to succeed indicates this. She's lucky that the woman with the camera didn't ruin her plan and try to forcefully stop her from jumping.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023

Says she caught a ride to the bridge after a therapy session. Useless therapists

Does she resonate with you? Similar appearance?

Reactions: sserafim