• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was reading a thread a few minutes ago and one of the responses made me laugh. I still am not sure if the reply was serious or sarcastic. My initial reaction was, fck me, if I was not already suicidal I sure would be after watching those!!

Fascinating Industrial Processes?

But then I got to thinking, if I can laugh still, should I really be feeling the way I am right now? Humour and music are what have always pulled me through. In times of crisis, or stress, I reach for music or a good book. Then when I have calmed myself a little, I laugh at myself for being such a penarse.

Its not that I am looking for justification or anything, but is it ok to be suicidal and still retain a sense of humour? I don't see why not. Its a all to brief respite from other pervading thoughts that seem to haunt me day and night right now. It just came as a bit of a shock to find myself laughing at something on a suicide forum of all places.

Maybe I need to go and watch those fascinating industrial process videos to make myself feel like shit again :wink:

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I was reading a thread a few minutes ago and one of the responses made me laugh. I still am not sure if the reply was serious or sarcastic. My initial reaction was, fck me, if I was not already suicidal I sure would be after watching those!!

But then I got to thinking, if I can laugh still, should I really be feeling the way I am right now? Humour and music are what have always pulled me through. In times of crisis, or stress, I reach for music or a good book. Then when I have calmed myself a little, I laugh at myself for being such a penarse.

Its not that I am looking for justification or anything, but is it ok to be suicidal and still retain a sense of humour? I don't see why not. Its a all to brief respite from other pervading thoughts that seem to haunt me day and night right now. It just came as a bit of a shock to find myself laughing at something on a suicide forum of all places.

Maybe I need to go and watch those fascinating industrial process videos to make myself feel like shit again :wink:
I made a thread about pretty much the same thing, I think it's normal. It doesn't mean anyone is less tortured or miserable.
Laughter-though likely not in its joyous form-seems to pervade even the darkest of atmospheres.

I also find it shocking when I do laugh. Especially when it begins as (or ends) in sadness and tears.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
A movie about a guy who is forced to keep re living the same fucking day over and over again. His first option for dealing with this problem was committing suicide multiple times.

Last edited:
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
This probably sounds off topic, but I use humour as my way to deal with all the problems I have. I might be suicidal, but I'm always the first person to crack some shitty joke about death or whatever. It allows me express how I feel but keep the real issues covered up so i don't have to deal with a bucket load of misplaced sympathy and disappointment.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
This probably sounds off topic, but I use humour as my way to deal with all the problems I have. I might be suicidal, but I'm always the first person to crack some shitty joke about death or whatever. It allows me express how I feel but keep the real issues covered up so i don't have to deal with a bucket load of misplaced sympathy and disappointment.
Laughing is good for the soul, man.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think laughter is what makes us human. We're really the only species that experiences it. I also think it's normal to joke around, even in a place like this. I find it's often the people who can actually laugh a lot who understand the world best. I goof off a lot and yet have still wanted to ctb throughout many phases of my life. It's really when I stop laughing that I think it'll probably be time to go.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

I find it necessary.