• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
Hey Im a trans man in the process of transitioning and I struggle with occasional thoughts of self harm and suicide because of those guys who violated me. Guys I was working at this company with sexually harassed me telling me to have sex with them, suck their dicks and show them my tits. Those guys also said to me you're not a man, you don't have a dick and you were born a girl you will always be a girl. Knowing from what they did to me Im a girl I'll always be a girl I'll never be a real man and that I was made to be owned and controlled by them and to sacrifice myself and my body to satisfy them made me feel suicidal. Makes me feel That made for nothing more than to be a sex slave and to be a servant of and owned by a man. I just want to die so my pain from them will be gone.

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
i am so sorry that this is something you have to deal with. that kind of behavior is so cruel i will never understand why people act like that. you deserve so much better.
you are a man. they are assholes.
Thank you dear

• Love
Reactions: jellie
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
They sound so manly picking on you. I'm sure it makes them feel great. It actually says alot more about them than it does about you. Imagine being such a low life scum that you have to pick on others to make yourself feel great. My thoughts are with you friend

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
They sound so manly picking on you. I'm sure it makes them feel great. It actually says alot more about them than it does about you. Imagine being such a low life scum that you have to pick on others to make yourself feel great. My thoughts are with you friend
Thanks