• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
The USDA limits nitrites to 200 ppm in foods, so with the average hotdog weighing ~38g, each hotdog is only 7.6 milligrams of SN at the most.

You'd need to eat at least 500 for a lethal dose, assuming your stomach could even hold that many, and that doesn't account for the amount of time it takes to digest.

You'd digest more slowly than the SN would negatively affect you.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Lmao love it. Well you wouldn't need to eat a crazy amount at once. Eating just 50g of meat cured with SN (including hotdogs) per day increases your risk of gastric cancer by 18% over lifetime. SN turns into a carcinogen once ingested. 50g isn't much. So just eat a shit ton of cured meat every day and maybe it'll give you colon cancer.

Kismet

Kismet

Control what you can and let go of the rest
Feb 16, 2022
This is funny lol anything in the right quantity can kill a person. Even water can kill a persons if they drink enough of it. In seriousness tho, I doubt it would be possible to eat enough hotdogs to kill you. You'd have a better chance choking on one. Idk tho, I could be wrong

Reactions: H.O.Xan
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I'm sure you're struggling op but man you guys can get creative, I always think I've seen every method possible before someone else comes out with a banger (no pun intended).

As for the question, I feel you would either get cancer or an intestinal blockage before reaching lethal levels.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
This is funny lol anything in the right quantity can kill a person. Even water can kill a persons if they drink enough of it. In seriousness tho, I doubt it would be possible to eat enough hotdogs to kill you. You'd have a better chance choking on one. Idk tho, I could be wrong

Is this a challenge

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Uh, oh...I fortell many soon2be questions on the horizon.

How many litres of water to kill me?

Sad
This is funny lol anything in the right quantity can kill a person. Even water can kill a persons if they drink enough of it. In seriousness tho, I doubt it would be possible to eat enough hotdogs to kill you. You'd have a better chance choking on one. Idk tho, I could b

Kismet

Kismet

Feb 16, 2022
Uh, oh...I fortell many soon2be questions on the horizon.

How many litres of water to kill me?

Sad
lol water intoxication is a thing. I remember watching some videos about strange ways to die or something like that. It's not pleasant i don't think. I just peeped your user name lol

Reactions: WanderingWater
gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
i wonder if you ate hot dogs/other processed meats everyday if you would die a premature death from all the nitrites

Kismet

Kismet

Feb 16, 2022
Is this a challenge
Of course not lol it was an interesting question to think about tho
i wonder if you ate hot dogs/other processed meats everyday if you would die a premature death from all the nitrites
Yes, it actually does according to several studies, some creditable. 30min per hotdog or something like that. Not sure the reason exactly tho

G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Think you'd get too full and not able to consume enough.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, agree, more than likely. Lunchmeat too. Don't know about the 30 min/dog, though. I would think a number in this case would be extremely hard or impossible to quantify.

Reactions: waitingforrest
L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
If you could somehow concentrate sn in the hotdog yes, but i doubt it

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, agree, more than likely. Lunchmeat too. Don't know about the 30 min/dog, though. I would think a number in this case would be extremely hard or impossible to quantify.
id imagine that it would weaken your heart over the years

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
This is funny lol anything in the right quantity can kill a person.

An old friend, now eighty-five, told me when I was seventeen that at my age he had resolved to masturbate himself to death. It didn't work for me either: after about five cums I gave up.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kismet
Kismet

Kismet

Feb 16, 2022
An old friend, now eighty-five, told me when I was seventeen that at my age he had resolved to masturbate himself to death. It didn't work for me either: after about five cums I gave up.
I guess almost anything lol

Reactions: Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I guess almost anything lol
I often think I'm actually far more likely to die of fucking now, in my fifties. Because the buildup to orgasm is longer and the body is generally weaker, orgasm can hit me with a wipeout force that I never knew while younger.

• Wow
Reactions: Tarantula Girl
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
The USDA limits nitrites to 200 ppm in foods, so with the average hotdog weighing ~38g, each hotdog is only 7.6 milligrams of SN at the most.

You'd need to eat at least 500 for a lethal dose, assuming your stomach could even hold that many, and that doesn't account for the amount of time it takes to digest.

You'd digest more slowly than the SN would negatively affect you.
I say we can make this method more efficient if we blend the hotdogs into a smoothie to make use of all the space.