• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. Sorry i've been quiet today. I've been looking into delayed email services and really not coming up with much. I was just tried LetterMeLater/Later.io and sent it to a gmail account. When the email came in gmail popped up with a warning message that it looks like the email came from a spoofed address, so i'm not sure that's going to work for trying to notify an ER/LE services. I also tried futureme but you have to click the link sent to the email address to confirm it's you, before you can send the email to that address. So sending it to someone else doesn't seem like it will work?
I've already looked through the thread Sending delayed / scheduled messages / goodbye notes, etc and tried searching threads but didn't come up with much.
Well this fucked up my plan for tonight. Kinda forgot about not being found for possible several days maybe a week. I live alone btw. I guess i could just rot and say fuck it, if that happens. Any suggestions?

Scheduling a delayed text isn't an option either and i really don't want to get a 3rd party person involved with this.

TIA

EDIT: I really don't trust gmail or boomerang for this

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hey, there is such a thing called http://www.letter2future.com/ where you can send letters/emails to future.
I contacted the owner and he said that the service is still running.
However, I am not sure if he can send a suicide letter/email, you will have to ask that yourself ;)

Reactions: one4all
ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
Hey, there is such a thing called http://www.letter2future.com/ where you can send letters/emails to future.
I contacted the owner and he said that the service is still running.
However, I am not sure if he can send a suicide letter/email, you will have to ask that yourself ;)

You might be able to phrase it implicitly - "Come to 123 North Road at 3:30 Tuesday afternoon" - and still get it.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@faust All i wanted to do was try and notify ER/LE etc etc that there service would be needed at a location. I didn't want to mention anything about suicide or anything to set off a red flag. Do you know if they scan emails before sending? I will look into it though.

@ExitStageLeft I'm thinking something along that lines. But still would like to fine tune it a little more.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@faust All i wanted to do was try and notify ER/LE etc etc that there service would be needed at a location. I didn't want to mention anything about suicide or anything to set off a red flag. Do you know if they scan emails before sending? I will look into it though.

@ExitStageLeft I'm thinking something along that lines. But still would like to fine tune it a little more.
One sec, I will read terms and conditions
Edit:

4.4. The Provider confirms that he will not edit the contents of the private Letter/ Promise submitted by the Client, however he can recode it or change the format to allow the proper delivery of the Services.

4.5. The Provider has access to the contents of the private Client's Letter/Promise, to the extent not contrary to the law:

4.5.1. carrying out the direct requests of law-enforcement institutions;

4.5.2. supervising the compliance with the Rules;

4.5.3. considering the grievances or complaints from third parties;

4.5.4. ensuring the rights, property and security of the Website, consumers and the public.

4.6. The Provider certifies that on the moment of the Client's registration and / or completion of the Letter/ Promise form the data will be used solely for the Service purposes. The Provider undertakes to refrain from disclosing without the Client's consent any personal information to third parties other than to his partners who provide the services related with the performance of the Services. In other cases, the Client's personal data may be disclosed only in cases provided for in the legislation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
One sec, I will read terms and conditions
Edit:

4.4. The Provider confirms that he will not edit the contents of the private Letter/ Promise submitted by the Client, however he can recode it or change the format to allow the proper delivery of the Services.

4.5. The Provider has access to the contents of the private Client's Letter/Promise, to the extent not contrary to the law:

4.5.1. carrying out the direct requests of law-enforcement institutions;

4.5.2. supervising the compliance with the Rules;

4.5.3. considering the grievances or complaints from third parties;

4.5.4. ensuring the rights, property and security of the Website, consumers and the public.

4.6. The Provider certifies that on the moment of the Client's registration and / or completion of the Letter/ Promise form the data will be used solely for the Service purposes. The Provider undertakes to refrain from disclosing without the Client's consent any personal information to third parties other than to his partners who provide the services related with the performance of the Services. In other cases, the Client's personal data may be disclosed only in cases provided for in the legislation.

I was looking at that also. Made me dizzy. I'm still curious about a couple of things though. Like do they scan the emails or look for email addresses that could flag it. Hmmmm
@faust Seems it doesn't allow to send it several days out. I was playing around with it and it seems that you can only send it out a month later or longer. Thank you though!

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I was looking at that also. Made me dizzy. I'm still curious about a couple of things though. Like do they scan the emails or look for email addresses that could flag it. Hmmmm
@faust Seems it doesn't allow to send it several days out. I was playing around with it and it seems that you can only send it out a month later or longer. Thank you though!
There was a similar thread before, don't know if it will help you, probably you already checked that
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/delayed-email-to-police.18495/

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
There was a similar thread before, don't know if it will help you, probably you already checked that
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/delayed-email-to-police.18495/

Yeah i already seen that thread. I've been trying to go through all the threads about delayed emails. Tried searching delayed emails, lettermelater and futureme. Ohh well. I still appreciate you going the extra mile though.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah i already seen that thread. I've been trying to go through all the threads about delayed emails. Tried searching delayed emails, lettermelater and futureme. Ohh well. I still appreciate you going the extra mile though.
No worries, I was just thinking about that myself. But eventually will send an envelope and maybe a few goodbye messages, They won't know where I am anyway, so I am risking nothing.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Personally, the only service I would depend upon for reliability is Gmail. But wouldn't necessarily trust them in terms of privacy.

Postal letters may be old-fashioned but could be a useful option. Most police forces at the very least have a postal address for their headquarters (even if not for individual police stations) and a couple of letters (for redundancy, ideally posted in a couple of different post boxes) sent there would be read.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
No worries, I was just thinking about that myself. But eventually will send an envelope and maybe a few goodbye messages, They won't know where I am anyway, so I am risking nothing.

I thought about snail mail also. But if shit goes sideways and that's in the mail, i have no way of stopping it.
I did see some post about leaving something in the mailbox indicating that the postal employee should contact ER/LE the night before. And if they backed out they should be able to remove it before the postal employee actually gets it.
Personally, the only service I would depend upon for reliability is Gmail. But wouldn't necessarily trust them in terms of privacy.

Postal letters may be old-fashioned but could be a useful option. Most police forces at the very least have a postal address for their headquarters (even if not for individual police stations) and a couple of letters (for redundancy, ideally posted in a couple of different post boxes) sent there would be read.

@autumnal Thanks for your input. See my response to faust about snail mail. I still don't trust Gmail :wink:

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Someone once had an elaborate idea in a post somewhere about using Gmail but password-protecting the actual suicide-mentioning contents as an attachment, to prevent it being recognised and flagged by Google's e-mail scanning technology (which is normally used to target ads). But that obviously relies on the recipient having both the tech skills and the motivation to go through the steps of decoding it.

And yes, one definite negative of postal mail is it does lack reversability.

Last edited:
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
You can code this service for yourself fairly easy. Just write code that executes a command for sending an email after waiting a certain amount of time.

Resources:

Make sure to disable your computer's sleep schedule if you do go ahead with this method. There are other npm packages instead of using gmail for sending an email.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You can code this service for yourself fairly easy. Just write code that executes a command for sending an email after waiting a certain amount of time.

Resources:

Make sure to disable your computer's sleep schedule if you do go ahead with this method. There are other npm packages instead of using gmail for sending an email.

Thanks for the info. I've seen a post about using Linux CLI for also setting up a delay. And also the computer most be on, not sleeping/hibernate.
I really don't trust gmail or chrome for anything. But from what i've seen before, the email is stored local til the time designated to send it.
I was planning on wiping my system before hand though.
I might have to rethink this now.
Thank for the input! I appreciate your help.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]

iu

Sure, easy for a programmer, maybe :smiling:

Plus I personally wouldn't rely on any solution that needed an absolute guarantee that your computer, internet connection and household power supply were all going to be reliable enough.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Someone once had an elaborate idea in a post somewhere about using Gmail but password-protecting the actual suicide-mentioning contents as an attachment, to prevent it being recognised and flagged by Google's e-mail scanning technology (which is normally used to target ads). But that obviously relies on the recipient having both the tech skills and the motivation to go through the steps of decoding it.

And yes, one definite negative of postal mail is it does lack reversability.

I'm pretty sure i saw that also in the Sending delayed / scheduled messages / goodbye notes, etc thread. Encrypting the MS document and i think send the key in a separate email. I'm not sure LE/ER really feel like opening an encrypted attachment. I'm trying to avoid getting any 3rd party involved.

And to what you said about power. We are goona get some shit tomorrow where the winds could be up to 70 MPH and knock power out.

Thank you :smiling:

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
But obviously it also depends on how important the message itself is. You're going to have different levels of paranoia if the stakes are just to prevent your body rotting as an inconvenience to whoever has to be hired to clean up rental accomodation, versus preventing a loved one from being traumatised by being the one who discovers your body.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
But obviously it also depends on how important the message itself is. You're going to have different levels of paranoia if the stakes are just to prevent your body rotting as an inconvenience to whoever has to be hired to clean up rental accomodation, versus preventing a loved one from being traumatised by being the one who discovers your body.

Well there is no cleaning service for this dwelling, just me. I did mention i live alone and maybe i should have also stated i'm not to worried about a loved one finding me. Maybe i'm just overthinking things like i normally do. I just thought it would be nice if i didn't stink up the whole place, if that's what it came down to.

EDIT: I'm not sure who will find me or when.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust and autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You could also have someone you trust here know your plan. If they don't hear from you by a certain time, that person calls your local authority and simply asks that they check welfare as you were supposed to talk or something? It's going to be known you ctbd so having someone concerened for you would be natural? Or to avoid questioning said person Maybe said person could have a prepaid phone not trackable and make an anonymous call. It involves another person which sucks but it's not the craziest idea. And it's cancelable if needed. Or said trusted person could have a snail mail letter ready to be mailed. It can go with no return address and not traceable. Might be a few days before found with that but....

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You could also have someone you trust here know your plan. If they don't hear from you by a certain time, that person calls your local authority and simply asks that they check welfare as you were supposed to talk or something? It's going to be known you ctbd so having someone concerened for you would be natural? Or to avoid questioning said person Maybe said person could have a prepaid phone not trackable and make an anonymous call. It involves another person which sucks but it's not the craziest idea. And it's cancelable if needed. Or said trusted person could have a snail mail letter ready to be mailed. It can go with no return address and not traceable. Might be a few days before found with that but....

Thank you. I think i already stated i did not want to get a 3rd party involved with this. I have thought about that also, trusted or not i would hate for someone else to get dragged into my little shit show.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you. I think i already stated i did not want to get a 3rd party involved with this. I have thought about that also, trusted or not i would hate for someone else to get dragged into my little shit show.
I read that but my damaged brain forgot

EDIT: Well i think a note in the mailbox is your best option. Just can't ctb on a sat night. And the note has to stick out like a sore thumb so the postman doesn't overlook it. And you can retrieve it if shit fails unless change your mind and call 911 and are physically unable to get it.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I read that but my damaged brain forgot
Don't worry about that :smiling:

EDIT: Well i think a note in the mailbox is your best option. Just can't ctb on a sat night. And the note has to stick out like a sore thumb so the postman doesn't overlook it. And you can retrieve it if shit fails unless change your mind and call 911 and are physically unable to get it.

I could have done it on a Saturday night. They wouldn't be doing mail til the following Monday, which gives a slight window for a margin of error. But obviously i fucked that up and it's Sunday already LOL.
Well it's a risk of something goes wrong and i can't retrieve it also.

I guess there ain't to many options. There goes my night trying to figure it out.

Thank you again for your input!

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
You can schedule text messages from your phone. I accidentally scheduled a simple text once and didn't realize it until a few hours later. I deleted it, then just sent the text again. I used to send text messages to my e-mail years ago, so maybe you can send a delay message to an e-mail that way?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
If something goes wrong and you can't tetrieve note and postman finds it you play dumb, what was in my msilbox? I have no clue what you're talking.about? someone in the neighborhood must be playing jokes. But seriously if you can't retrieve the note it means you caught the bus or you're in the hospital anyway

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You can schedule text messages from your phone. I accidentally scheduled a simple text once and didn't realize it until a few hours later. I deleted it, then just sent the text again. I used to send text messages to my e-mail years ago, so maybe you can send a delay message to an e-mail that way?

Thanks. But like i said in the original post, delayed text from the phone is not an option.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. Sorry i've been quiet today. I've been looking into delayed email services and really not coming up with much. I was just tried LetterMeLater/Later.io and sent it to a gmail account. When the email came in gmail popped up with a warning message that it looks like the email came from a spoofed address, so i'm not sure that's going to work for trying to notify an ER/LE services. I also tried futureme but you have to click the link sent to the email address to confirm it's you, before you can send the email to that address. So sending it to someone else doesn't seem like it will work?
I've already looked through the thread Sending delayed / scheduled messages / goodbye notes, etc and tried searching threads but didn't come up with much.
Well this fucked up my plan for tonight. Kinda forgot about not being found for possible several days maybe a week. I live alone btw. I guess i could just rot and say fuck it, if that happens. Any suggestions? Scheduling a delayed text ain't an option either.
TIA

EDIT: I really don't trust gmail or boomerang for this
In response, I posted this :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-messages-goodbye-notes-etc.32532/post-679410

I notice that your first post states you don't want another person to be involved. Another option (as mentioned in the post linked above) would be to find an organisation or help/support group to send the email to, and ask them to contact ER/LE.

Otherwise, look into the other options stated....

You could also try looking into mailbutler if you don't like gmail.

Perhaps "Do It Later" might be an okay option for you ?

Last edited:
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Part 2 of my first post. You can setup an aws or google cloud server and host he program on it. Then you wouldn't have to rely on your computer/power and any other points of failure. AWS & Google basically never go offline.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Part 2 of my first post. You can setup an aws or google cloud server and host he program on it. Then you wouldn't have to rely on your computer/power and any other points of failure. AWS & Google basically never go offline.

simpsons.png

Yes but why stop there? It's too risky to depend on existing internet infrastructure for your cloud server. Why not create a completely separate network system for added redundancy à la ARPANET? :))

iu

Reactions: x-Ace-x