• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I'd been planning a jump from my 25th floor balcony for years now, but as my date approaches, I keep going out there and looking at the ground from this height and I'm terrified to actually do it. It was the only way I felt I could have the highest chances of not failing, but I'm so scared of heights that I actually get vertigo looking at the ground from up here.

Anyway, I've since been considering the partial hanging method, but I don't know how to let someone know to come get my body.

With my jump plan, I was going to call 911 right before jumping and tell them someone had already jumped so they could get me quickly, but I can't do that before partial hanging since they would probably arrive too soon and try to revive me. Emergency response is really quick in this area since there's a fire station and hospital right down the street from me. With a jump it wouldn't matter since it's all over in a matter of seconds, but with partial hanging, you need to be left alone for at least 30 minutes (I would want at least an hour).

I thought about sending a time-delayed email to my mother or sister to have them call 911, but I really don't want to traumatize them in that way. That would be a terrifying email to receive.

I live alone and no one ever really comes to visit me so it could be weeks before I was found if I just went missing and I'm worried about the decay and trauma of that.

For anyone that lives alone and has already thought this through, how are you going to approach this?

Last edited:
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I'd been planning a jump from my 25th floor balcony for years now, but as my date approaches, I keep going out there and looking at the ground from this height and I'm terrified to actually do it. It was the only way I felt I could have the highest chances of not failing, but I'm so scared of heights that I actually get vertigo looking at the ground.

Anyway, I've since been considering the partial hanging method, but I don't know how to let someone know to come get my body.

With my jump plan, I was going to call 911 right before jumping and tell them someone had already jumped so they could get me quickly, but I can't do that before partial hanging since they would probably arrive too soon and try to revive me. Emergency response is really quick in this area since there's a fire station and hospital right down the street from me. With a jump it wouldn't matter since it's all over in a matter of seconds, but with partial hanging, you need to be left alone for at least 30 minutes (I would want at least an hour).

I thought about sending a time-delayed email to my mother or sister to have them call 911, but I really don't want to traumatize them in that way. That would be a terrifying email to receive.

No one ever really comes to visit me so it could be weeks before I was found if I just went missing and I'm worried about the decay and trauma of that.

For anyone that has already thought this through and made a plan, how are you going to approach this?
My parents will discover my blue body after SN poisoning. In an ideal world, I'd shield them from this trauma, but there really is no other way.

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I'll find a hotel with rude staff, let them deal with it, won't be a problem find such a hotel in my city, we specialize in poor service 😅 Parents won't be called for identification as I'll have my ID card with me in the hotel room.

Last edited:

Nov 5, 2023
I'll find a hotel with rude staff, let them deal with it, won't be a problem find such a hotel in my city, we specialize in poor service 😅 Parents won't be called for identification as I'll have my ID card with me in the hotel room.
This is actually not a bad idea since if you haven't checked out by the time you're supposed to, housekeeping or someone would come in the room for sure.

(Lol! at the rude staff part)

The only thing that would prob stop me from this is that I want to be as happy and at peace as possible right before (going to smoke a ton of weed, meditate deeply, listen to my favorite music on vinyl and do a spiritual cleansing and gratitude ritual right before ctb) and the only place I'm really comfortable is in my own home. I'm a germaphobe so hotels always bother me. I don't feel I'd be totally at peace, but it may be worth it not to traumatize my loved ones anymore than I already will.

Last edited:
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
Planning to ctb in my room during night time, i'll probably send delayed text messages to my sibling/parents to not enter the room and call 911 in the hopes they won't have to see the body. I'll also add a note on the door as well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'd been planning a jump from my 25th floor balcony for years now, but as my date approaches, I keep going out there and looking at the ground from this height and I'm terrified to actually do it. It was the only way I felt I could have the highest chances of not failing, but I'm so scared of heights that I actually get vertigo looking at the ground.

I live alone and no one ever really comes to visit me so it could be weeks before I was found if I just went missing and I'm worried about the decay and trauma of that.

For anyone that lives alone and has already thought this through, how are you going to approach this?
If I commit at home
I think it could be days before I'm found
Especially because no one has spare keys to my apartment
Leasing office is off property
I use a door jam for security
So most likely my door will have to be broken down
I really don't wanna be found
It doesn't matter to me
I wasn't loved how I wanted to be while here so that's the least of my worries

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd not be worried how I'm gonna be found if I lived alone. If you CTB in a flat you'll be found sooner or later by someone, decay is inevitable.

You'd have the options to send scheduled Emails to someone u know if u wanna be found 1 or 2 days after the attempt.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I live alone.
Totally will not send emails or anything. Mostly because I don't care.
Yet I want to minimize damage to the property so I am thinking about lying in a bathtub when I'll take sn. Maybe I'll put myself in a body bag beforehand but I think it's optional.
I'll be visited by my landlord in 2-3 weeks after death, and I'll leave some cash for cleaning services so no one would give a fuck whatsoever.

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
I won't leave any messages, I'll be found or not

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Probably a delayed message to someone asking them to call the police to do a welfare check.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I think about this a lot. I have a cat who is the best thing in the world and I love more than anything. I need to know he will be looked after quickly when I am found.
Same. I'd need to have a concrete plan for mine as well, to assure she will not end up in a shelter (to be euthanized because she's already 8), on the streets (where she'd also die) or dead. Maybe even set up a contract or something similar with someone or in the best case family who I can trust. I owe her that much.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
This is actually not a bad idea since if you haven't checked out by the time you're supposed to, housekeeping or someone would come in the room for sure.

(Lol! at the rude staff part)

The only thing that would prob stop me from this is that I want to be as happy and at peace as possible right before (going to smoke a ton of weed, meditate deeply, listen to my favorite music on vinyl and do a spiritual cleansing and gratitude ritual right before ctb) and the only place I'm really comfortable is in my own home. I'm a germaphobe so hotels always bother me. I don't feel I'd be totally at peace, but it may be worth it not to traumatize my loved ones anymore than I already will.
Same. It would be much more comfortable and easier for me to do it somewhere peaceful and of my choosing, but it'll be a hotel because I can't traumatize my family.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
My girlfriend lives with me. But knows nothing about me thinking about ctb. Been thinking about it since the late 90s. I have a pistol with hollow point ammo. I'm very proficient with shooting my gun. I know where to place it to get the job done.

Personally I do not care what mess I leave. I only have a daughter and sister as family left that are a 1000 miles away. No real friends. My girlfriend is a alcoholic and drug user. She has SI like me. She's been to a mental hospital a few times.

So when the time comes I will go take a walk with my pistol and take care of business.

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
I'd been planning a jump from my 25th floor balcony for years now, but as my date approaches, I keep going out there and looking at the ground from this height and I'm terrified to actually do it. It was the only way I felt I could have the highest chances of not failing, but I'm so scared of heights that I actually get vertigo looking at the ground from up here.

Have a friend find you.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Surprised this was never mentioned but I had planned to send a time-delayed email to the police with my address and access code to my apartment. There is an email for my city's police on their website, not sure if this is common elsewhere. I schedule-sent an email a few times before my inert gas attempts but always canceled it after I aborted/failed. I assume it's not monitored 24/7 but it's better than involving friends or family imo.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Delayed email to my solicitor to inform the police.