• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I'm not really going anywhere with this story, but I guess there's something slightly interesting or amusing about it to me. I had a pretty dumb dream a good few years back, about myself in a black void, wading through an unending blood-pond, headed nowhere in particular. I remember seeing a sick-looking baby, circling around a dead fetus (his lost sibling I guessed), in the blood. Somehow able to speak, the baby paused to look at me, saying "kill yourself" before returning silently to his circles. I just kept going, leaving them behind, and never encountered anything or anyone else in the rest of the dream, apart from plenty of blood. Wrote it off as a weird little creepy nightmare and forgot about it for ages.

Looking back, in a morbid way, it's almost sort of funny to me that I'm probably going to end up taking old bloody-baby's advice. He knew what he was talking about, I guess. Maybe I should've listened at the time.

These days I have dreams of hanging myself, so I guess my brain is trying to visualize success, even subconsciously. I think the dreams, at least in a small way, are helping me get used to the idea of doing it for real. I even dream sometimes about checking this place, lately. Shows how central it is to my mind now.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
It feels like old bloody-baby is wise.

Reactions: Apostle