• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's not always so but sometimes I can't just bare with all the daily crap and just need to take a break from everything.
Today it was that day again and I had to go out as early as possible, so I took my bag, packed something to eat and drink and decided to my favorite lost place again.

I have to say that I really love the fact that I have such an place where I can hide and sometimes even sleep at without seeing anyone anywhere.
Sure, I have to go through a big and lonely road where only some foresters are driving around but I'm fine with that.

22929929292928 1
I don't know why but I rarely see someone here.
However, today the forest was completely empty since I got waken up by my stupid neighbor who lives on the upper floor and runs his vacuum cleaner around 6am like everyday but today he did that at 5:21am, so I went out very early and it was 6:35am while I took this pict.

So, I arrived there, restored electricity again by doing my little trick with tin foil on one of those single-use fuses and went to one room that I'm always locking since it's in a good shape.
And well, the whole day I spend watching some videos on YT there, playing Dragon Raja and Genshin Impact on my phone and kept playing some music from my "ear monitors".

I never had such an beautiful and relaxing day like this before.
For real now, I hope this building (I don't know if it was an office building or a hotel) stays up for at least the next 10 years. I really love that place and I often used to go to the roof and just sleep there during the summer. Only thing was that I had always to bring my mosquito creme or otherwise I would do some unwilling blood donation to all those stupid, flying creatures : P
I hope this summer will be great enough so that I can just go there with my shirt and just chill there but maybe I'll travel somewhere. I don't know and don't really have any plans for this summer yet..

In all honestly I don't know what would I do if I wouldn't know about this building. I wouldn't go insane or anything like that but maybe I would just begin wasting my money on the gas because I would've decided to just drive around in my care without any destination. Perhaps just see where I would end up, see some amazing $hit or stuff like that..

Hehe, funny fact.
We're going a little bit back in time when it comes to smartphone technology. I remember having one of those Sony Xperia phones and I needed to use a stupid 14pin adapter in order to connect my headset with 3.5mm jack.
This was 2005!!
And now in 2021 we have those Smartphones with USB C and again, we need adapters in order to connect wired headsets, earphones, headset, ear monitors etc.
I guess, welcome in the future.

However, USB C supports transmitting the audio signals in high quality. Sure, the majority of people will not hear a difference since they're addicted to MP3 audio quality but for people like me, who have like 104gb of music in FLAC format and bit rates that go over 900kbps, it's definitely a big improvement over the audio quality that was delivered via the built-in 3.5mm jack on all the phones I owned so far.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wow that place certainly seems quite peaceful and beautiful.
I'm glad you've found it!
I live in the city center and here it's just... chaos!

Reactions: LunarPyotr
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
It's nice to have a nice day once in a while. Also, WTF is with the neighbour vacuuming at 6am regularly? Ever asked them about it?

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
I'm so glad and happy for you that you found such a peaceful haven. I love the picture you posted too. It was like nice escapism into something peaceful just reading your post.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's nice to have a nice day once in a while. Also, WTF is with the neighbour vacuuming at 6am regularly? Ever asked them about it?
He doesn't speak any of the languages I speak since he moved like a year ago from Turkey and didn't even had German lessons.
But to be fair, 90% of my neighbors come form Turkey and only speak really badly German :P
In the entire house, I and an old woman are the only ones who speak German properly
Wow that place certainly seems quite peaceful and beautiful.
I'm glad you've found it!
I live in the city center and here it's just... chaos!
My city isn't that big.
It's a city with around 41.000 (according form the 2020 reports) and it's still a quiet city.
However, I also live near a forest, so it's I only have to deal with the tram noises that drive here like every 30min from 5:52am till 2am.
You get used by the grinding noises after a month or so and if it's summer, I just put on my BT headphones and listen to some random asmr video on YT

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword