• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
After going to a psych ward, everybody is acting very weird around me... like I'm a rabid animal that's going to off themselves with anything I can get a hold of.

In collage, there's like 3 social workers sitting behind me at all times, monitoring my screen and seeing if I'm following along with the lecture. If they dare see me look at something that isn't on topic it means they have to look thru my history. Also, I'm not allowed to leave the building for the entirety of the day because I am required to be on constant supervision (going to the bathroom is a challenge as well). At home, I am forced to go on walks and play cards with my manipulative mother. In random times of the week, my room is to be searched for any possible signs that may indicate a plan. Same searches happen with my body. My mother blames my depression and suicidal tendencies on my diet, so she micromanages that as well.

At this rate, I don't even know If I can even make a recovery with the way the people around me have been adding this additional pressure. It's like they're trying to make me kill myself. All of this suicide prevention bullshit is so dumb. That's all they're doing... preventing suicide. They aren't doing anything to fix the issue, just trying to prevent me from offing myself and forcing medication down my gullet. The only positive thing they've done is give me a therapist (whom I have to constantly lie to because of the risk of hospitalization again)

This is a shitty world

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is a horrible way to be treated and if anything is more likely to drive someone to suicide - I am so sorry about the way you are being treated. Would you consider talking to your therapist about how you are being treated and how you cannot handle this level of loss of freedom, micromanagement and surveillance and this is worsening your mental health and ask the therapist to speak to your mum and college?

Reactions: throneofdispair03
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Pretend to "get better" so they stop breathing down your neck. I can't believe doing things like this is allowed. This is a severe breach of privacy, but it's OK because the person suicidal. They can't even bother treating you like a human being.

Reactions: Proteus