• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
hey guys I want to SN but I don't have an anti-emetic is there any resources about people who succeeded without using one?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
hey guys I want to SN but I don't have an anti-emetic is there any resources about people who succeeded without using one?
I'm sure that convicted pedophile dude that guzzled sn right in court during trial wasn't worried about anti-emetics. He threw up a shitload of times and still died before even making it to his new cell.

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I'm sure that convicted pedophile dude that guzzled sn right in court during trial wasn't worried about anti-emetics. He threw up a shitload of times and still died before even making it to his new cell.
I haven't heard about that, someone actually killed themselves with SN in a court room?

• Love
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023

• Love
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
wow, 4 drinks is brutal. i wonder how many he had to use

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

• Love
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
interesting, i was wondering if there are any recorded instances of users from here not using anti emetics and being successful, maybe he was on anti psychotics or anti emetics for all we know

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I would try to get it from online pharmacies first, using no AE lowers your odds.

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I would try to get it from online pharmacies first, using no AE lowers your odds.
Dont you still need a prescription to order these from online pharmacies?
At least thats what all my Canadian websites are telling me, and I dont have a prescription and I cannot get one

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Is it possible? Yes but you shouldn't do it because it's just risky, suicide is already risky enough don't increase it by not following recommended guidelines, I understand how it feels to be desperate but please reconsider before making a reckless attempt that'll have bad consequences

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I wonder if he knew what to do……wonder if he fasted knowing he would drink it. My guess is that he downed a massive quantity and even though he was sick he still had huge amounts in his system.

The medics probably didn't have a clue what he'd taken so didn't administer Methylene blue.

How the hell did he blag a bottle of cloudy water into court without anyone questioning it?

Reactions: Gonnerr
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
How the hell did he blag a bottle of cloudy water into court without anyone questioning it?
I think the podcast I listened to explained that he probably only brought in a small amount of it to put into a bottle cap and put into the water and then shake it since he has such a little window of time to put in anything above 15g for example.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I wonder if he knew what to do……wonder if he fasted knowing he would drink it. My guess is that he downed a massive quantity and even though he was sick he still had huge amounts in his system.

The medics probably didn't have a clue what he'd taken so didn't administer Methylene blue.

We will never know , maybe he was a member here.

The guy wanted to die , so my guess is that he took a full bag like 50g to be sure , because there was no second chance.

From the news , he puked a lot in his cell so enough stayed in his body to die.

That's good to know because im having trouble getting AE so it can be done without it.

The guy wanted to die , so my guess is that he took a full bag like 50g to be sure , because there was no second chance.

That's good to know because im having trouble getting AE so it can be done without it.
For hiding the SN. Maybe in his socks , or some place they don't search then bought a bottle.of.water from vending machine and mix it in the bathroom.

Last edited:
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I think the podcast I listened to explained that he probably only brought in a small amount of it to put into a bottle cap and put into the water and then shake it since he has such a little window of time to put in anything above 15g for example.

Why take the risk without AE? I just think following guidelines improves chances.

Shocked how many are willing to try "their own way" when it's clear what is needed
But where has he hidden that and how has he got it into his drink with two guards next to him? Maybe he went to the toilet? God knows

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
But where has he hidden that and how has he got it into his drink with two guards next to him? Maybe he went to the toilet? God knows
That's the thing, he couldn't have brought a whole lot with him into court that day because they would've been highly suspicious of a bag with white powder in it once they searched him. He still made that very narrow count where no one was paying attention to him and having it ready once the verdict was read, what led to him dying was the fact that no one reacted fast enough to him nor caught on to what he did although he still died hours later in hospital.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
That's the thing, he couldn't have brought a whole lot with him into court that day because they would've been highly suspicious of a bag with white powder in it once they searched him. He still made that very narrow count where no one was paying attention to him and having it ready once the verdict was read, what led to him dying was the fact that no one reacted fast enough to him nor caught on to what he did although he still died hours later in hospital.
maybe smuggled in it somewhere, asked to use toilet and took it or popped it into his water out of sight.

Hopefully Drs knew he'd self poisoned and let the bastard die 🤷‍♂️

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
maybe smuggled in it somewhere, asked to use toilet and took it or popped it into his water out of sight
Most likely, he needed just a brief few seconds to get it done so he couldn't have had a lot of sn with him, probably much less than 15g.

Reactions: TimetoGo!