• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Today is her name-day Rosa.. probably my death is the best gift i can give to her, im sorry that i bothered you so many times its just i was forced to live and i can't live without you, strange how its happening exactly her name-day.. my mother decide to let me do the paypal compleatly casual this days.. so i was able to buy SN

I just write a letter for her
I love you forever Rosa, i would have do it anything for you, even if you only wanted me to be like a brother.. its just i can't live without you

undynee

undynee

love you :33
Aug 22, 2023
I had never received the real proper love I had always wanted and craved for that I think I'm starting to pursue the lifestyle of giving that same safe place and love that I never had to other people without expectation of getting any kind of recognition or love back

I will always trust that you know what is best for yourself and what you decide on doing that I hope you find what you're looking for in the decision you plan on making friend

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
im laying in bed, really have the urge to vomit i try to endure
c

is there any chance we can talk privately friend?
i already did it
so will be pointless matter of minutes
Honestly its endurable the vomit.. for everyone is in doubt
hearth rushing a lot, hand is shaking while i write

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.