• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Saw you post a lot of the days. I always felt comforted by your posts knowing that you weren't afraid to expose your emotions to us. I hope you're resting and can find some peace wherever you are EndJustifyMeans. I love you brother I wish I talked to you. I'm glad to have seen your words in my life.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I missed it. I'm glad that I didn't have to see this happening in real time, I talked to EndJstifiesTheMeans a little bit, I would feel horrible seeing this play out in real time. Anyways, rest easy, EndJstifiesTheMeans. ❤️🌹

tramaj

tramaj

God's punching bag
Jul 8, 2023
farewell End, even if we talked to each other just a few times, I hope that you have found peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
May you find your peace friend, have a safe journey 🤗🌹

• Hugs
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I have read your posts. You were really determined and you wanted to. I feel sad for you. I am sorry. We will miss you 🥲

• Hugs
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Rest in peace. I hope you rest well forever and ever. Youll have support from me in death and wherever else you lead ❤️

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
RIP to this user. In a weird way it's almost like fate has destined me to see this post as I was just wondering if SN would work without antiemetics…
Obviously I have found my answer!!! Reliable? Nope. Doable? Yes!!!

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
i hope you found peace, I'm sorry we couldn't talk more.

i'll see you soon, have fun flying around

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry I missed saying goodbye to you. I hope you have found peace from this horrible world.❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
So as far as I know and after reading some threads of this account I saw that she is Italian like me. Since on this website I've found like 2-3 italian people so far this hurts particulary and I can't even explain why. I just feel that this is close to me even though I don't know this user in real life, you also used the method I want to use and this hit me in a different way. I'm so sorry that life was like this to you that you ended up with this decision. So far I haven't seen anything on the journals or any news about a sn suicide here but it still hurts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.