• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
There is a forum called Phoenix Rising, it's a place dedicated to those chronically ill from me/cfs.

On this forum is a thread called "Tips for Finding Reliable and Trustworthy Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies"

I don't want to provide a link because of tracking. But if you google the forum and thread name you'll find it. There you'll find information and people's experiences with the pharmacies. Since these are (often severely) ill people who are dependent on getting these medications, it's all taken seriously. Read through the thread pages for more information, people's experiences etc.

I myself have been successful twice with one in particular (don't know if I can say which one openly here, but if your curious PM me). I recently got metoclopramide, propranolol and even ivermectin for my mum. I live in Australia, for context.

Tips:
If you pay with card, I would highly recommend having a dedicated card for this purpose where you manually transfer the money you need in then keep it empty otherwise. If not then use a credit card, then after you make a purchase I would recommend replacing the card once you've received the order. Just because many of the pharmacies are legit doesn't mean your details wont get passed around. For several years, anytime I had to do dodgy purchases I had a dedicated debit card where I would manually transfer the money i needed. Otherwise, I would just keep an emergency $30 dollars in it, nothing more. Was funny seeing purchases over the years ranging from $100-600 attempt to go through, but never succeed. Suckers.

Hope this helps.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I couldn't find it looking for online pharmacy. Should i look for a forum instead?

Did you need a prescription?

Do we really need the extra drugs with sn?

Do you have to pay monthly fees on that card? Scary robbery... I used paypal but they charge 2500$ if they dissaprove of your medical views now... Wtf...

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Might be very useful if they are selling what they claim their products are.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
@Jadzia Delete the link, you'll get banned

Im reading about some pharms but there is a lot... i think its helpful to acquire meto or propanolol
Thanks. I wasn't thinking. I've deleted it now

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
thanks for sharing really helpfull i've found a pharmacy to buy olanzapine from my preferred choice to od on

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
thanks for sharing really helpfull i've found a pharmacy to buy olanzapine from my preferred choice to od on
Peaceful Pill Handbook does not mention Olanzapine as an effective option. There very few deaths from this drug in the medical literature. Be careful.

• Informative
Reactions: Alayna
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Peaceful Pill Handbook does not mention Olanzapine as an effective option. There very few deaths from this drug in the medical literature. Be careful.
i've taken a Olanzapine overdoes before but only 250mg total but was found by my mom but i went into respiratory arrest and nearly died this time ill take 2000mg dose 44705197 331438744299557 8512212807977009152 n 331438740966224

J

Jadzia

May 8, 2019
i've taken a Olanzapine overdoes before but only 250mg total but was found by my mom but i went into respiratory arrest and nearly died this time ill take 2000mg Your real name is on the letter.

i've taken a Olanzapine overdoes before but only 250mg total but was found by my mom but i went into respiratory arrest and nearly died this time ill take 2000mg doseView attachment 100541
I'm sorry that happened to you. Do you know your real name is on the letter?

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
i've taken a Olanzapine overdoes before but only 250mg total but was found by my mom but i went into respiratory arrest and nearly died this time ill take 2000mg doseView attachment 100541
You took a combination of drugs, not just olanzapine. How can you know which one had the effect? I think taking olanzapine only is totally untested and not suggested by the literature or the forum due to its high risk.

Reactions: Jadzia
J

Jadzia

May 8, 2019
You took a combination of drugs, not just olanzapine. How can you know which one had the effect? I think taking olanzapine only is totally untested and not suggested by the literature or the forum due to its high risk.
I agree. One of those drugs was amitriptyline. That is a drug that is recommended by the PPEH. I overdosed on that once and was found unconscious. I came round in hospital having a catheter inserted and was told I was lucky to be found when I was because of how dangerous amitriptyline is. I spent 4 days on the liver ward.

Reactions: Efilismislife
H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
I agree. One of those drugs was amitriptyline. That is a drug that is recommended by the PPEH. I overdosed on that once and was found unconscious. I came round in hospital having a catheter inserted and was told I was lucky to be found when I was because of how dangerous amitriptyline is. I spent 4 days on the liver ward.
Amitryptiline needs around 24 hours. Not as fast as N or SN. Personally I would not try this drug, due to risk of being interrupted or vommiting after meto effects stop.

J

Jadzia

May 8, 2019
Amitryptiline needs around 24 hours. Not as f as N or SN. Personally I would not try this drug, due to risk of being interrupted or vommiting after meto effects stop.
I did this years ago and I didn't know much about what works and what doesn't. I wouldn't choose it now. The point I was making though, was I was agreeing with you that Darkover can't be sure that Olanzapine would work because last time he took it with amitriptyline and zopiclone

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
I did this years ago and I didn't know much about what works and what doesn't. I wouldn't choose it now. The point I was making though, was I was agreeing with you that Darkover can't be sure that Olanzapine would work because last time he took it with amitriptyline and zopiclone
Exactly, if psychiatrists knew that peoplt could CTB with those drugs, would they prescribe them? Modern Psychiatric drugs are designed to be impossible to overdose on.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
there been recorded case of death caused by olanzipine all by it self, i only had two two zopiclone 7.5mg and 5 amitriptyline 5mg but had 50 5mg olanzpine

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
@sagepeppermint i knew that forum actually

@Darkover thats interesting

what did you feel after taking it? And the respiratory arrest

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry, I went on the forum but can't find the post about online pharmacies, can someone please PM me?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
yeah ik it doesn't matter ill be gone soon
not so sure bout that

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by Chicago Fire Football Club

Last edited: