• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
I have medically prescribed antidepressants and benzos which I have been taking for a year. During this time, they have helped me control anxiety and panic attacks, but I am trying to go back to studying and my brain was practically dead. After asking several questions and inquiries, I decided a few weeks ago to replace the medication with natural substances such as hops, passionflower and California poppy. I have achieved this by reducing the medication to the maximum until its elimination, at the moment I have only been one day and it is going well, I hope I do not have a major crisis or attack in the following days. What do you think

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
You should slowly decrease the dose of medication you are taking. There are some natural remedies available. Some people find relief, some do not.

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Debe disminuir lentamente la dosis de medicamento que está tomando. Hay algunos remedios naturales disponibles. Algunas personas encuentran alivio, otras no.
Yes, that the way It was, it was a process of several weeks reducing to the dose to the Maximum to try to avoid consequences, it is my second day without them and taking plants, in This Moment, everything is fine, much better

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've tried lots of plants - e. g Kratom. Kratom works for some people, not me. St John's Wort is the best plant remedy I've tried. But I am going to try meds again asap

saffron has similar efficacy to Prozac. Maybe I will try it next

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Buenos dias amigo.

I agree about trying St. John's Wort. There is some research regarding its potential effectiveness. It's important to purchase a quality brand that contains a minimum of 0.3% Hypericin (read the ingredients). I can't confirm, but I've read some physicians in Germany prescribe St. John's Wort for the treatment of depression.

Also, if you ultimately elect to go off pharmaceuticals, then you can consider trying amino acids. Years ago, I discovered a chart online highlighting recommended amino acid combinations for various mental health issues from the book "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross. Best not to combine amino acids with prescription psychiatric medications or one could potentially run the risk of serotonin syndrome, from what I've read.

From my personal experience with experimenting with amino acids, I know that L Glutamine elevates my mood to the point of making me manic.

Last edited:
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Buenos dias amigo.

Estoy de acuerdo en probar St. John's Wort. Hay algunas investigaciones sobre su eficacia potencial. Es importante comprar una marca de calidad que contenga un mínimo de 0,3% de hipericina (lea los ingredientes). No puedo confirmarlo, pero he leído que algunos médicos en Alemania prescriben la hierba de San Juan para el tratamiento de la depresión.

Además, si finalmente opta por dejar los productos farmacéuticos, puede considerar probar los aminoácidos. Hace años, descubrí una tabla en línea que destacaba las combinaciones de aminoácidos recomendadas para varios problemas de salud mental del libro "The Mood Cure" de Julia Ross. Lo mejor es no combinar aminoácidos con medicamentos psiquiátricos recetados o uno podría correr el riesgo de tener síndrome serotoninérgico, por lo que he leído.

Por mi experiencia personal al experimentar con aminoácidos, sé que la L Glutamina eleva mi estado de ánimo hasta el punto de hacerme maníaco.
St. John's wort sounds good

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Kratom is also an alternative, it has some mood elevation effects, but be careful tho, it can cause dependence when used daily.

Reactions: Isisnefert