N

nobody141

Jan 19, 2024
18M. Been heavily suicidal for almost half a year now. Been passively suicidal since 13--first plan laid out at 15. Been to psych ward twice. Had counseling and taken pills. All have been temporary fixes to a permanent problem.

Currently going to uni. For all intents and purposes I shouldn't be the way I am. Physically, I've been told I'm reasonably good-looking (I don't believe that). I'm not overweight. I have a good future lined out. Staying on top of studies, avoiding debt. Studying in a good-paying field and should have a bright future. On paper, that is.
I'm also Autistic (AS) and hyper-introverted. Social circles evaporated after high school. I don't know anyone at uni and don't fit in here at all. Gave up on all hobbies shortly after moving. I play video games solely to pass time. I go to work, I go to school, I play video games. That is literally my entire life.
What's the point of trying when I've dug such a deep hole for myself? I don't want friends. I've spent time deliberately cutting ties with people who wanted to be friends with me. I have an extremely negative self-image and don't see myself as anyone who anyone would want to be friends with. Isolation drives every fiber of my existence. I want others to stay away. I hate myself, and I want other people to hate me.

And the more I think about that, the more I realize I'm creating a dead end once I graduate. I chose my career path to live comfortably, but if all I'm doing is reminiscing about my existence by myself I don't see a point. I have worked very hard to make myself into nothing, and I want to stay that way. Death--an early exit--gives me hope.

Found this forum a few weeks ago. Been lurking ever since. SN has enticed me but I have some potential obstacles to figure out first. Every day I want to die more and more. At this point, I'm in a sort of transitory phase where I'm trying to convince myself that I want to die and numbing my SI to that concept. There's still a part of me that wants to live and I want that part of me destroyed. The world would absolutely be a better place without me--I don't contribute anything, I don't want to contribute anything, and resources that are going to me could go to someone else instead.

I'm sorry for ranting. I have no one to talk to IRL without risking being sent to the ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Only you can decide what is best for you.

Whatever you decide though, the forum has resources to CTB or to recover and people won't judge either way.

Reactions: 4g1vvvven