• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Onlywayout

Oct 16, 2018
I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place knowing that I must CTB or somehow force myself to become an independent useful member of society..I haven't worked for 8 months and can't think of anything worse than slaving 8 hours a day 5 days a week to merely survive and avoid being homeless. I struggle to go to the supermarket and get in and out as fast as I can. I am so afraid of both the pain and struggling of killing myself as well as the other option of facing the overwhelming task of continuing life and trying to make it better . It is a horrible feeling

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
If you are in the US, do you think you could qualify for SSI or SSDI? If you qualify, that might give you a reprieve of sorts so that you do not feel like you must either endure the 8 to 5 routine or ctb.

O

Onlywayout

Oct 16, 2018
If you are in the US, do you think you could qualify for SSI or SSDI? If you qualify, that might give you a reprieve of sorts so that you do not feel like you must either endure the 8 to 5 routine or ctb.
I'm in Australia but guessing that's like welfare? I'm in welfare but it leaves me with 15 dollars a fortnight after rent :pfff: have been chewing through savings to survive but I am hardly living anyhow may as well be dead I just get up browse the internet watch tv eat and sleep

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I'm in Australia but guessing that's like welfare? I'm in welfare but it leaves me with 15 dollars a fortnight after rent :pfff: have been chewing through savings to survive but I am hardly living anyhow may as well be dead I just get up browse the internet watch tv eat and sleep

SSI and SSDI are programs for people with disabilities, which I think would pay a bit more than most forms of welfare or unemployment insurance. If one is depressed enough to be suicidal, I would think that one would qualify (I certainly qualified for SSI -- on my first try, without having to make an appeal):

https://www.ssa.gov/disability/

111aaa

111aaa

h82b
Sep 22, 2018
Suicide is my only hope too. I have no chance to leave the Hell what my life became only death. And there is no easy way to me I have to hang myself. Panic, fear, sleepless nights, disgusting days of torture and my rope is always in my pocket. I hate it. I hate when I practising with it in the bathroom and feel the terror of blackout. I see the pictures and videos of hanged, terrible. Trapped and alone like you. I'm weak. No help.

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I feel your pain i work at the moment and it is awful i don't want to contribute anything to our society becuse our society doesn't deserve it they fucking failed all of us. Suicide is my way out and i need to do it as quick as i can because i don't want to keep holding it off i have had enough. I should quit the job that might help me move closer to suicide.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That's what I had since 2011. Never was able to work. It took me two years to get it once I applied in 09 but it was worth it.