• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
if I was given the choice between being born here or never existing at all i would of chosen never to exist at all

I'm not thankful for this horrible lifetime it would have been better if I never existed at all

this fucking human species stinks to high heaven they are the fucking shithole

facing death all the time isn't my idea of fun

a shithole and a hellhole just enslaved in awful shit facing death all the time

there's no life to be had enslaved in this awful shit in this shithole and hellhole

what bothers me the most is that nothing ever cared for me here

i live in reality the reality is terrible

pointless universe pointless life

this place is fucking terrible to be alive in

all i did here was fucking suffer because of this repressive universe

nothing cares for us here so why would i ever want to exist since i am dependent on other people to be happy

can't be fixed feel terrible all the time nobody cares for me might as well be dead there's nothing left for me here

forced me to live out my fucking misery here

i wouldn't want to be alive like this broken and unlovable i would just leave but they have taken my choice away made me powerless and helpless to do anything about this damaged machine

what a shit universe and world

we only exist temporarily soon to be nothing for all time

the only thing I am getting from all this is that you have to make the machines really stupid to go along with it and powerless and helpless otherwise all hell would break loss

how dare they bring me alive to live out my fucking misery in a shithole and hellhole enslaved in awful shit

this place doesn't give a shit about anything

i don't want anything from this forsaken hellhole just nothing for all time

there goes my dream of being able to stimulate my own universe this place is to shit for dreams

we don't thank for this awful shit life

no sex for 20 years what a fucking repression

life what a horrible fucking experience to think this could of all been avoid if it wasn't for my shitty parents

life in this place is not even slightly worth coming alive for

this place will always be shit because your enslaved in awful shit

i simply wouldn't come alive for this disgusting awful shit

i wouldn't want to be here enslaved in this awful shit

god doesn't give a shit about us probably because he doesn't exist at all

I wouldn't ever want to be alive in this place to shit to support life

they've taken my choice away and turned me into a slave to the system

what you deserve and what you get are two different things

there's just no value to these lives when it can all be taken away in a instant

if i had to choose between being in harm's way or never existing i would choose never to exist

the human species is an abomination

life in this place all it does is cause harm

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I too thought the title was using "this place" to refer to this website instead of the entire universe.

That's probably not going to stop the prolifers from taking a screenshot of the thread title alone and spreading it around as proof that this site is terrible.