• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Planning an OD on nicotine alongside possibly a few random other medications in small quantities and alcohol, and so far the process is looking quite reliable. High mortality rate if unfound, will knock you unconscious, in general just a reliable method so long as your dose is high and you don't vomit (or at least keep as much nicotine in you as possible.)

Only issue is that last part...vomiting is found in ~80% of cases of nicotine poisoning, so in combination with alcohol and whatever else, it seems like a given. I've tried looking for strong antiemetics but I can't seem to find ones that will ensure I don't throw up at all, or at least reduce the likelihood a lot. Does anyone know of any types that are easily accessible (i.e, don't require DNMs or a prescription) and aren't super expensive? I plan on throwing most of my money into concentrated nic salts to reduce how much fluid I can possibly throw up, so I can't throw much cash around for this.

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I read on the SN thread that Domperidone is easily attainable through online pharmacies & is not expensive.

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd look into online animal pharmacies. Same meds as people take, just different dosages, so you'd have to adjust the dosage for youself, if you find one that doesn't require a prescription. Can't speak to cost, though.

Reactions: Metalhead and divinemistress36