• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Hi,
Haven't been active for a while. Still have gotten no further with Ctb. I plan on hanging from metal over door hooks or suffocation/strangulation.

Is a medical tourniquet suitable for strangulation? (Compression wise of the arteries in the neck)
I have rope but it's too thick, and shoelaces too thin. Starting to struggle finding a good material or item for partial suspension.
If not, I have SN but do not have good tolerance at all...would prefer another option.
Thanks in advance.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Rope too thick? How thick is it?
It is 9mm in diameter and 15m in length. It is better for outdoor use than indoor use which is a nightmare. A bit too thick for my neck that I can't really seem to apply too much pressure.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That should be a good diameter. You need a loop to use as a slip knot and gravity will do the rest.

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
That should be a good diameter. You need a loop to use as a slip knot and gravity will do the rest.
Doing partial I find the gravity part hard to achieve. I do not weigh very much and the pressure I seem to be able to put isn't efficient especially with the size of rope. I've been researching and attempting for almost two years. I need to be successful eventually.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to get your legs out of the way. Try binding your ankles to make it more difficult to stand once you start. Getting your hands behind your back aid in that too. Create a situation where you can succeed.