• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
Initially when I tried the tourniquet method, I lost all hope in it because it just gave me that head exploding sensation so I put it to the side for a while.

This time, I just used a thick shoelace. With the shoelace, I tied a half knot that landed above my Adam's apple and I tightened it A LOT. No reef knot or sticks or any of that.

I felt so happy that finally I felt the dizzy, lightheaded sensation and started to see my vision fade and my hearing fade too.

So my current theory with the tourniquet method is that for it to work, you have to tighten it A LOT. To the point where it partially compresses the trachea and affects your breathing. Better safe than sorry?

In my experience, the jugular vein is easy to compress (which is why many attempts just end up in head swelling) whereas the other carotids require much more pressure. Compression must be rapid also. I compressed rapidly when I pulled the shoelace string, tightening the half knot above my Adam's apple.

Compression must be rapid because this will prevent any blood from getting pumped to the brain which will get stuck because the jugular vein is also compressed and that leads to the dreaded head swelling sensation.
If it's a tourniquet, it must be especially rapid. No time to slow down.

Perhaps tourniquet is useless unless lots of pressure is applied rapidly to the carotids and jugular vein. It's possible with common materials, but pretty difficult (you have to be very determined)

The sweet spot is always above the Adam's apple right below the jaw. If it doesn't work for people this way, it's because there's not enough pressure applied from my experience.

Partial hanging would be a better option imo because the body weight is more than enough pressure to compress the carotids and jugular vein.

The main formula for any neck compression device is:
High pressure + pressure reliably sustained + no interruption from people = CTB

There's a document that details how someone made a compression device where you just pull one end of a string and pressure is applied to the carotids. I found his explanation not detailed enough so I'm basically going to recreate the device and give instructions and share my results if it's successful.
When I very nearly passed out, I already noticed involuntary convulsions on my hands and on my body. It wasn't severe though. It was very mild. From what people were saying, I was expecting full blown seizure like movements but it wasn't like that. Maybe it happens more after you've lost consciousness?

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Good luck. Can't advise on your method but lots of threads on here to help you.

Reactions: anagram
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You have pretty much summarized all the basic informations around here into one thread. It will be helpful to a lot.

Maybe it happens more after you've lost consciousness?
I have noticed degree of convulsions to differ alot between people (I still don't know why) but usually the convulsions are intense after unconsciousness.

Reactions: anagram
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Initially when I tried the tourniquet method, I lost all hope in it because it just gave me that head exploding sensation so I put it to the side for a while.

This time, I just used a thick shoelace. With the shoelace, I tied a half knot that landed above my Adam's apple and I tightened it A LOT. No reef knot or sticks or any of that.

I felt so happy that finally I felt the dizzy, lightheaded sensation and started to see my vision fade and my hearing fade too.

So my current theory with the tourniquet method is that for it to work, you have to tighten it A LOT. To the point where it partially compresses the trachea and affects your breathing. Better safe than sorry?

In my experience, the jugular vein is easy to compress (which is why many attempts just end up in head swelling) whereas the other carotids require much more pressure. Compression must be rapid also. I compressed rapidly when I pulled the shoelace string, tightening the half knot above my Adam's apple.

Compression must be rapid because this will prevent any blood from getting pumped to the brain which will get stuck because the jugular vein is also compressed and that leads to the dreaded head swelling sensation.

Perhaps tourniquet is useless unless lots of pressure is applied rapidly to the carotids and jugular vein. It's possible with common materials, but pretty difficult (you have to be very determined)

The sweet spot is always above the Adam's apple right below the jaw. If it doesn't work for people this way, it's because there's not enough pressure applied from my experience.

Partial hanging would be a better option imo because the body weight is more than enough pressure to compress the carotids and jugular vein.

There's a document that details how someone made a compression device where you just pull one end of a string and pressure is applied to the carotids. I found his explanation not detailed enough so I'm basically going to recreate the device and give instructions and share my results if it's successful.
When I very nearly passed out, I already noticed involuntary convulsions on my hands and on my body. It wasn't severe though. It was very mild. From what people were saying, I was expecting full blown seizure like movements but it wasn't like that. Maybe it happens more after you've lost consciousness?
This post is too informative for a Sasu newbie 😌😏

I'm gonna respectfully only partially agree on the sweet spot though because other knowledgeable people and professionals have shown how it can be done below the Adamsapple and how the reduced musculature there helps to compress with less force.

anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
This post is too informative for a Sasu newbie 😌😏

I'm gonna respectfully only partially agree on the sweet spot though because other knowledgeable people and professionals have shown how it can be done below the Adamsapple and how the reduced musculature there helps to compress with less force.
Haha yes I've been a long time lurker
Honestly as generic as it sounds experimentation is the way to go I've been experimenting for a while
G
You have pretty much summarized all the basic informations around here into one thread. It will be helpful to a lot.

I have noticed degree of convulsions to differ alot between people (I still don't know why) but usually the convulsions are intense after unconsciousness.
Thank You!
I plan to experiment making a fool proof method based on older ones but the essence is neck compression.

I know some people get worried about the ligatures loosening during convulsions so I want to develop a method where no matter what reflex body movements are made during unconsciousness, nothing won't become loose.
Essentially it will be an upgraded, more reliable tourniquet-like method but without a stick and only a rope. It can be discreet also.

There's a document by Markus Heinrich Rehbach called 'troonatnoor' which describes what I'll base it on. I read through his document and it seems promising but the details on how to make the device are vague.
I want to sort of 'reverse engineer' it from the images
Honestly as generic as it sounds experimentation is the way to go I've been experimenting for a while
G

Thank You!
I plan to experiment making a fool proof method based on older ones but the essence is neck compression.

I know some people get worried about the ligatures loosening during convulsions so I want to develop a method where no matter what reflex body movements are made during unconsciousness, nothing won't become loose.
Essentially it will be an upgraded, more reliable tourniquet-like method but without a stick and only a rope. It can be discreet also.

There's a document by Markus Heinrich Rehbach called 'troonatnoor' which describes what I'll base it on. I read through his document and it seems promising but the details on how to make the device are vague.
Here is the link to the doc btw

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpeg
    IMG_1446.jpeg
    810.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1447.jpeg
    IMG_1447.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1448.jpeg
    IMG_1448.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
G

Thank You!

Here is the link to the doc btw
I admire your devotion! If you succeed it would definitely be a break through I wish you all the best. You already seem to have it down but please take care while practicing. Always make sure to have a safety measure or person.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
@anagram
did you use corn bags as padding?
anything to improve the padding?

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I do the same, but with a belt. It doesn't require that much pressure for me to achieve the same dizzy feeling to be honest. Just like you mentioned, experiencing seizure movements happened to me as well.

E

EcoFrost

Mar 11, 2024

what was the thickness of your lace?

what was the thickness of your shoelace?

Reactions: Forveleth