• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
I'm really, really hoping this will work. I've fucked my life up completely with incurable chronic pains, all from my own mistakes. I've seen it said that it's hard to overcome the SI that crops up when you try to tighten the ratchet on your own neck, but I'm hoping that the severity of my life's fuck-ups will allow me to push through that and keep tightening.

I have some cornhole bags here already, and when the ordered ratchet straps arrive tomorrow, I'll try to finally do some testing with the night-night method. Honestly, I'm desperate enough to try CTBing even without the cornhole bags — just the ratchet strap by itself.

So I've read that 11lbs is enough to compress the carotids (5lbs for jugulars), and 33lb is needed to compress the trachea. It seems to me that all I have to do is tighten the strap enough to produce that 11 pounds of force on my neck, and to do that quickly, such that I compress both the carotid arteries and the jugulars at the same time. (Compressing only the jugulars would lead to excessive blood flowing up into my head.)

Thinking about other methods. I'd love to try hanging, but I don't have a good enough anchor point for it. No access to useful meds, firearms, automobiles. Cutting would be too difficult and too improbable to succeed, I think. I am housebound due to chronic pains, so I can't go for jumping, trains, or drowning. Therefore, I feel like this is the only real option available to me: self strangulation/carotid compression.

Anybody else in a similar situation, planning on using this method?

One of the ratchet straps I've ordered are these (also ordered one other as a backup):
Screenshot 2024 01 13 125300