• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I will have my sabbatical "soon", therefore I will cancel my flat and will have no option to store N after getting it. So... where can I store it instead without getting anybody in danger? It has to be a place, where nobody will be able to find it or getting it, eccept for myself. Are their possibilities to rent some kind of... storagerooms for a year, which only me can access? Is there a way to do it anonymously?

Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Wrennie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah you can rent a storage room but it's not anonymous because you'll have to pay for it and they will need your info. You could also just carry it with you everywhere you go

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I will have my sabbatical "soon", therefore I will cancel my flat and will have no option to store N after getting it. So... where can I store it instead without getting anybody in danger? It has to be a place, where nobody will be able to find it or getting it, eccept for myself. Are their possibilities to rent some kind of... storagerooms for a year, which only me can access? Is there a way to do it anonymously?

Sorry for my bad english.
Is it powder or fluid form? I believe the fluid variant must be kept refrigerated so I'm unsure of what you could do in that instance aside from maybe transporting it in a cooler?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alessa
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I was thinking about this also
Do you need to declare what you're storing to the storage companies, does anyone know?

Reactions: Alessa and aeon
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
I was thinking about this also
Do you need to declare what you're storing to the storage companies, does anyone know?

No, at least not where I'm from (EU) The contract says that you can't store anything dangerous or prohibited like Guns-Drugs-Plutonium etc...:) but it's just a contract, and as long as you pay the rent and don't look suspicious, nobody cares. Their safes would be empty otherwise.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
No, at least not where I'm from (EU) The contract says that you can't store anything dangerous or prohibited like Guns-Drugs-Plutonium etc...:) but it's just a contract, and as long as you pay the rent and don't look suspicious, nobody cares. Their safes would be empty otherwise.
Cool thanks for this:) I'm EU too so hopefully it's the same in my country

Reactions: Alessa and aeon
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
fuck! noooowww where am i gonna put my plutonium?!

Reactions: Mentalmick
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
In the fridge (vegetable compartment) or in the back of a drawer at room temperature.
if i put the plutonium where the veggies go where will i put the veggies? if i put it in the back of the drawer where i keep my weed where shall i put my weed? this is really turning my world upside down!

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It would be awesome to have an N "bank". It would have to be backed by someone with a steady supply of N. We could all buy a dose of N that the bank would keep track of. At the point we want it the bank would send us some from the current supply. We could also pay for some kind of delivery insurance, as a pool.

Reactions: Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks guys for answering" Carrying around won't work, since I'm going to visit different countries around the world. Won't be able to access the control sections in airports for example, plus, high risk to be discovered.
So, it IS possible to get it stored in the EU, thats good. Again a risk Iam really worrying about, but it could work, thanks! Does anybody know how those storerooms look like? Would it be possible to put a working fridge into that "room"? the pph says that storing in room temperature should be ok, but I also read that opened bottles will take a bit longer than a month if they're are stored properly in a fridge, so... I would prefer that. But I won't open it till the day of course.
But... well, a fridge doesn't work without electricity... >_<

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie