• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
I don't know. There's just been so much and so little going on at the same time. All I ever really wanted was to live life at ease. I assume that would entail financial stability. Where I live, working full time at minimum wage is hardly enough to afford both rent, vehicle expenses, and food. Plus! I have medical and college expenses. I'm so scared of loans and interest. I can't afford to live. I'd rather just not have to worry about it anymore and die.

So, I might not be able to gain access to a gun. However, I am on a bit of medication which I could just take all at once. From what I can tell though, it would be very hard for these medications to actually be lethal. I'd probably die of liver failure if anything. Wouldn't be a peaceful way to go. I'm tired of being in so much torment. I'd hate to die in pain. I wish I could get my hands on something easy, like how SN and N are supposed to be. I stopped doing drugs last year and I lost touch with everyone I knew, so I don't have a way I could get anything more lethal anymore. Disappointing.

I used to know a guy who was growing shrooms in his closet and I shared stick n poke needles with a girl who was studying nursing. Crazy times. Honestly, I might have been happier then.

I hope everything will end soon.

Reactions: The Burning Fool