• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just going to rip off the band-aid. If this post is inappropriate, the Mods can delete it.
I tried to see if there was another thread but didn't see one.
I'm not trying to offend anyone but I feel strongly about this. I'm just trying to help people avoid L.E. or Wellness Checks.
It probably won't stop it all but don't give them any additional information they can use against you.

I just wanted to post this from an earlier reply... Actually two.

1st...Don't post here when you order it or plan to order it!!!!
2nd... Don't post when you receive it... Especially not right away!!!!
3rd... If you haven't already posted your location, don't do that either. More specifically your state, city or province.

L.E. is definitely on here and if you start posting too much information, it will be easier for them to track your package.
These are just a few preventative things to do.

Other than that just follow the others instructions. If you can, hide it well. It would be great if you could store it at another location if possible.

Thanks for listening.

not2b:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

P.S. I didn't see a prefix that said information, so I used Resource.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain, QteStimBnnuy, Angi and 23 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just makes too much sense. Should be common sense, actually.

• Love
Reactions: Jrmull1993 and not-2-b-the-answer
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I don't understand why people post that information. Just keep it to yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Un- and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just makes too much sense. Should be common sense, actually.
It should but people have been doing it for years. In the early days of S.S. it went unnoticed.
This is not the case anymore.
I also think the "What's your location or where are you from" thread should be removed.
Even the "Just say hi" or whatever it's called (I haven't been there in a long time).
People used to post their age and location sometimes.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Lost Magic, rationaltake and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are SOOOOOOOO many more things than what the OP highlighted in this thread that users need to immediately stop talking about in this public forum.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There are SOOOOOOOO many more things than what the OP highlighted in this thread that users need to immediately stop talking about in this public forum.
Thank you... Feel free to add more.
This was just off the top of my head. I've been thinking about this for awhile though. (You would think I would have thought of more) :wink:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I also think the "What's your location or where are you from" thread should be removed.
Even the "Just say hi" or whatever it's called (I haven't been there in a long time).
People used to post their age and location sometimes.
Those must be mostly buried because I don't remember seeing either of those threads. Maybe I just pass right over them when I seem them, not even really noticing them.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Those must be mostly buried because I don't remember seeing either of those threads. Maybe I just pass right over them when I seem them, not even really noticing them.
I see them come back sometimes. I used to reply to the Just say hi to welcome new members, but I stopped long ago.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you... Feel free to add more.
This was just off the top of my head. I've been thinking about this for awhile though. (You would think I would have thought of more) :wink:
I will, but not tonight, as I'm just too tired and need to hit the hay.

• Hugs
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Thing is, this information is vital to those of us wanting to order. I get what you're saying. So how does one find this information.

• Hugs
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Thing is, this information is vital to those of us wanting to order. I get what you're saying. So how does one find this information.
i'd argue it isn't vital. the exact day someone orders / receives a product isn't useful for you. and even if it was, it's an issue of user safety.

here's the reality: you're ordering an illegal drug off the internet from someone you had not ever heard of before. the obvious conclusion is that you're assuming a large number of risks by going through with that. it is up to you to determine whether the benefits outweigh any (potential) costs.

• Love
Reactions: Sparr0w, Midnight-rain, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
⛔Let me add a 4th point:
Do never post countries where sources are located.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain, Jrmull1993, sourpink and 3 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Just going to rip off the band-aid. If this post is inappropriate, the Mods can delete it.
I tried to see if there was another thread but didn't see one.
I'm not trying to offend anyone but I feel strongly about this. I'm just trying to help people avoid L.E. or Wellness Checks.
It probably won't stop it all but don't give them any additional information they can use against you.

I just wanted to post this from an earlier reply... Actually two.

1st...Don't post here when you order it or plan to order it!!!!
2nd... Don't post when you receive it... Especially not right away!!!!
3rd... If you haven't already posted your location, don't do that either. More specifically your state, city or province.

L.E. is definitely on here and if you start posting too much information, it will be easier for them to track your package.
These are just a few preventative things to do.

Other than that just follow the others instructions. If you can, hide it well. It would be great if you could store it at another location if possible.

Thanks for listening.

not2b:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

P.S. I didn't see a prefix that said information, so I used Resource.
Someone's seen the light :smiling:! I've been trying to warn genuine members in other threads. LE are definitely on here, like a swarm of flies.

LE claim ignorance (Who is **?), say the right things to blend in, profile members who reveal personal information and generally take advantage of members' suicidality.

One recurring thing I've noticed is their tendency to fabricate a sad story by making a thread; why they want to CTB, in order to gauge opinion and paint a bad picture about SS ("Look at how SS encouraged a heavily pregnant woman to CTB. They're all sick!") to the outside world.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SamTam33, Mary5689, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
⛔Let me add a 4th point:
Do never post countries where sources are located.
They already have sticky threads telling folks not to post that... Twice
facepalm GIF

Reactions: Angi and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In an ideal world there would be no suicide forums and we could all just exit peacefully when the time is right for us. Nobody should have to order any suicide materials online in the first place, the society should just allow us the right to die. It is terrible how things have to be this way, it should not be a crime to want to die.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, Angi, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
There is a lot of info posted on the partners thread too.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and blue_muse
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
So sick of LE and their harassment of people who paid to have a peaceful exit. They are just going to end up with more hangings, stabbings and train decapitations as a result of this. Couldn't they be out catching real criminals instead? Fucking Keystone cops.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, Midnight-rain, Mary5689 and 6 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Generally agree that specific dates and locations down to state/province are not something to share.

But I think posting the country is ok. Especially AFTER an item has been lost. Or after it has been seized and a wellness visit happened.

one thing to remember is this:
People who order N are desperate. They want to die. They don't care about consequences because NOTHING else matters, other than getting their hands on N. Most people in this situation do not think clearly and do not assess the risk of sharing too many details in a public forum.

All we can do is support, remind etc. but let's not be too harsh on people who simply are out of their minds desperate. I think we have all been there.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caoine01, Midnight-rain, Mary5689 and 8 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Generally agree that specific dates and locations down to state/province are not something to share.

But I think posting the country is ok. Especially AFTER an item has been lost.
one thing to remember is this:
People who order N are desperate. They want to die. They don't care about consequences because NOTHING else matters, other than getting their hands on N. Most people in this situation do not think clearly and do not assess the risk of sharing too many details in a public forum.

All we can do is support, remind etc. but let's not be too harsh on people who simply are out of their minds desperate. I think we have all bee there.

I think after an item is lopst it may be ok. Still for safety in case they order again maybe they shouldn't.
I do understand people are desperate and need help but it's making it harder for people who haven't ordered anything yet.
I don't want to be to harsh either but I'm just trying to protect people. I will admit I was and still am frustrated by how
Carelessly people post. This is my first reply to this thread recently to bump it back up, but I've considered doing it more often.

P.S. I think I accidentally edited your post when I was trying to edit mine.

Reactions: Midnight-rain and blue_muse
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but who is L.E.?
Also, what happens if we PM someone when we have got it? Is that still bad? Or should you just save any of that until the actual day you are going to ctb?

S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
Law Enforcement.

Reactions: BabyCamus, Sparr0w and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but who is L.E.?
Also, what happens if we PM someone when we have got it? Is that still bad? Or should you just save any of that until the actual day you are going to ctb?
I guess you saw that L.E. is Law Enforcement.
I don't think it's bad but you still don't know who you are talking to on the other end. I was just suggesting not posting shipping and arrival dates to keep shipments safe. Also welfare checks that were happening in some countries.
I think now with all the awareness it's even harder to get. I guess not impossible though.
If you are able to score some, I wouldn't post actual dates. Things are different now.
Maybe say how long it took. I wouldn't even give out a source in a pm.
It's sad that we have no choice of being brought into this world . Even sadder that we aren't allowed to leave peacefully.
You can make a goodbye thread, it's up to you. You don't have to stay on to let everyone know how it's going.
Unless that is your choice.
Anyway... Take care of yourself.

Reactions: BabyCamus and Caoine01
R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
Unconscious psychology is a pain in the ass. Both the sender wants to give info (feels good about themselves/positive feedback, or a genuine desire to help/inform others) and the receiver wants to receive it (feelings of hope of achieving their own goals, or feeling happiness for others). In both cases, unfortunately, posting about it here in the wrong way can be compromising. It's an effed up situation we're all in. Working against instinct. Trying not to despair.
I'd argue that most users on these forums deal with things that'd terrify most others if they had to fight the same battle.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sparr0w and HopelessSoul
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
I don't think there is much L.E on this site.
I'd imagine they've got more important things to do than lurk here all day.
Plus there's so many people from different states/countries enforcing anything would be difficult due to jurisdiction.