• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
No one should be harassing or demeaning anyone on the forums. The ignore feature is an incredible tool to block anyone who annoys or bothers you. I really hope no one is being hurt by others here.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Dark Moon, Saturn_ and 4 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I would like if you can quote or link any threads where she does that, for authenticity
I don't feel like digging too much right now as it's midnight here, but here's one for authenticity, like you said...

But I feel like one of the ways it went downhill is that rather than it being full of suicidal people it seems to be full of bored people desperate for attention, to me it feels like they are begging for attention with how they spam the forum with random things and this just causes all the suffering people's vents to be buried.
Here's the post link.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 3/4Dead, Alcoholic Teletubby and final_countdown12
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Thats true. Pragmatic speaking i cant see any add value coming from her + 34k repetive posts. There is nothing new, no solution proposed, no argument to help further the suicide discussion. Its very limited. Her words Its just mental masturbation to temporarily easy suferring for some members and thats all.
I personally don't understand why her posts should have value here. I mean, it isn't like she has an obligation to provide any value here. I don't think that users here should be obligated to provide any value here. Of course users think that her post provide negative value which is perhaps a valid argument as for why people don't like FC but, as for providing no value at all, she shouldn't be obligated to do so

Reactions: Disappointered and astr4
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Me too. I don't believe she is a troll or anything of the sort, I mean who would commit to the bit for 34K posts?

She is a very vulnerable and depressed individual, which is why we should not be insulting or rude towards her. She is even if she would not like me saying this, very unwell and we should be sympathetic and kind where we can.
@halleyscomet A person who hates life and the human race is someone harmed by it so much. When I see Funeral Cry I see a broken soul.

The more learn about other Sanctioned Suicide members I see a common pattern. Most people on Sanctioned Suicide have been trauma in thier lives and really tried thier best to get help but the help didn't exist or they didn't have the right support systems. In the end sucide for these people becomes a form of relief against all the suffering they are going through.

• Love
Reactions: binturong, astr4, halleyscomet and 3 others
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
oh yes, the hottest topic of the year

• Yay!
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Lady Laudanum, divinemistress36 and 3 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I don't think it's hate per se, it's people vocalising their opinion the same way FC does. Her posts are repetitive, it's a fact, stating so isn't hate, it's just stating a fact. She also makes a lot of posts complaining about the website without ever suggesting improvements, what is the goal of that? It will just annoy people. This isn't a diary where she will never get a response, there are people on the other side reading. If she doesn't want opinions then writing on a diary may be best, it's what I do.
@ForgottenAgain If her repetitive posts are the issue then where are the moderators to explain her posts are repetitive posts.

The moderators created Sanctioned Suicide it is thier responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the site. The members shouldn't be policing the site

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I know the pro-lifers on the forum are going to hate it, but I think we should make a Sasu donation thread to buy N for her

If we all donated $1 I think we could make this happen

Reactions: 3/4Dead and EyesOfNight
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I know the pro-lifers on the forum are going to hate it, but I think we should make a Sasu donation thread to buy N for her

@rotciv Where is she even going to get N. She lives in the UK( she complained about UK being anti suicide) and our laws are very strict about possession of posions.

In the UK members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use these chemicals must have a valid explosives precursors and poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ome-users-of-poisons-and-explosive-precursors

The Home Office gives a long list of poisons and substances a person needs a licence to possess. Other substances on the home office list are reportable meaning if a seller is suspicious of a person buying a particular substance they are under an obligation to report it to the authorities.

A lot of companies who sell poisons follow the Home Office Guildlines
also to add another point, just bc someone has been on the site for long shouldn't really idk invalidate their suicidality? hell i've had this account for half a decade and i'm still undecided on if i wanna commit to this whole living thing or not. at the end of the day SI is a bitch and a blessing simultaneously, depending on who u are. idk maybe instead of being mean people could just Ignore.
@smvrtsa Actually we are kinda of similar. I am 27 and I have been member of Sanctioned Suicide since the age of 22. I have been suicidal since the age of 21 years old and depressed throughout my teens.

Part of me really wants to be happy and have a good life and really did try but another part of me is just tired of life see?

I went 2 months without suicidal thoughts when I was 25 in 2022 and those were the best months of my life then 2023 it all rapidly went wrong. I went from having the best year of my life to the worst year of my life and back in the sucide cycle.

If I was helped to live. If all those things I went through last year didn't happen believe me I wouldn't want to die anymore.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: astr4, Alcoholic Teletubby and rotciv
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think because she comes off as not having empathy except only for those who 100 percent want to die

Last edited:
Reactions: 3/4Dead, LaughingGoat, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
No one should be harassing or demeaning anyone on the forums. The ignore feature is an incredible tool to block anyone who annoys or bothers you. I really hope no one is being hurt by others here.
@untothedepths No online community is perfect. Generally speaking when it comes to online communities every community had its own cliques and if a person has views not popular or doesn't fit in then unfortunately they will be disliked and met with hostility by the online community

In the past I have been in online communities where people have hated me this is the pattern I have noticed with online communities.

• Informative
Reactions: untothedepths
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I admit that I too was among those who disliked her but then I read that she is autistic and I understood everything even if the doubt had already occurred to me from before seeing the same topics open every day.

More than anything, the threads in which she criticizes the forum and the users bother me but just ignore them.

Reactions: divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024

You know the real true?: she will not drink that N even with this campaign. I Dont think she is brave enough to that. Or maybe she just likes see people suferring here thats why so many posts who knows?.....Thats sad anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kapsyl, divinemistress36 and ForgottenAgain
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I personally don't understand why her posts should have value here. I mean, it isn't like she has an obligation to provide any value here. I don't think that users here should be obligated to provide any value here. Of course users think that her post provide negative value which is perhaps a valid argument as for why people don't like FC but, as for providing no value at all, she shouldn't be obligated to do so
her posts are all tagged with venting, so they don't have to add any value unless I'm wrong and every post needs value

Reactions: 3/4Dead, final_countdown12, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I think because she comes off as not having empathy except only for those 100 percent want to die
@divinemistress36 That is because she wants to die herself but cant bring herself too. She understands their pain and why they want it all to end and wishes she had that kind of strength.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024

i would unironically donate to help her buy sn, I wish there was a program to help people pass on

ofc only if she wanted it

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Ok guys, if my calculations are correct this thread will be locked in few minutes šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, EvisceratedJester, FireFox and 2 others
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
@rotciv Where is she even going to get N. She lives in the UK( she complained about UK being anti suicide) and our laws are very strict about possession of posions.

In the UK members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use these chemicals must have a valid explosives precursors and poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ome-users-of-poisons-and-explosive-precursors

The Home Office gives a long list of poisons and substances a person needs a licence to possess. Other substances on the home office list are reportable meaning if a seller is suspicious of a person buying a particular substance they are under an obligation to report it to the authorities.

A lot of companies who sell poisons follow the Home Office Guildlines

I know guys in UK that import drugs from US an EU, so there must be a way.

I think because she comes off as not having empathy except only for those who 100 percent want to die

Since I told her that I would prefer to live if I didn't have health problems, she stopped responding to me šŸ˜­

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 3/4Dead, cowboypants, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
her posts are all tagged with venting, so they don't have to add any value unless I'm wrong and every post needs value
@lostinwoe If that is an issue where are the moderators to step in ?

It's the job of the moderators to police the site not the community members.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and divinemistress36
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
sn is so much harder to find than drugs are, I don't know why

sn needs a dark web vendor

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I don't hate her nor do I think a lot of people do. For reasons people may be averse to her: she spouts the same repetitive (almost AI-generated) garbage every thread, adding very little to any conversation she's in, after leaving her usual essay on why life is shit and death is great, she will then usually not respond to anything else and is generally very distant. She is essentially pro-death and complains a lot about the site and its users, which may bother people. She also has an insane amount of posts which may seem suspicious to other people (Why keep posting the same stuff for so long? Why not just end it? If someone is so enthusiastic about dying like her you would imagine they would just try to find any way to die with the least pain possible).

Overall, she seems like a really troubled and alienated individual with some serious trauma in her life. She's clearly not in a good state of mind to keep repeating the same posts every time every day non-stop. I hope she gets the help she needs and, of course, no one should be harassed here. We are all troubled in some way in the end, aren't we? Else we wouldn't be here...

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboypants, divinemistress36 and halleyscomet
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020

Since I told her that I would prefer to live if I didn't have health problems, she stopped responding to me šŸ˜­
@rotciv You have connections I am jealous. Seriously sorry to hear about your health problems. The fact she stopped responding to you is quite petty actually.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and divinemistress36
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Because she likes to complain ALOT. She's always bitching about the site and I don't think it'd hurt to show a bit of gratitude for the fact she's been allowed to stay on here and make so many posts despite upsetting so many members and hurting the sites reputation. Then she'll just be like "it's only good for my personal venting anyway" just zero gratitude. Then there's trying to make out like anyone who would want recovery or it's possible for shouldn't be welcome here and no one should try to urge anyone to take their time or think things through. I'm not really sure what she wants from the site-she's not here for methods or info, or emotional support so I feel like it's possible she wants to influence others and that's what her vents these days are aimed at doing which I find a bit worrying.

I think most people would give the repetitiveness of her posts a pass because we know she has autism (that's certainly what I did for a long time) but it's just the complaining about the site and offending people more and more that is causing a lot of backlash lately. But if she has no bad motives, at the very least she doesn't want help from anyone with her situation yet has no plans to leave anytime soon, so what do you do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Informative
Reactions: Kapsyl, FireFox and divinemistress36
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
sn is so much harder to find than drugs are, I don't know why

sn needs a dark web vendor
@lostinwoe SN is restricted because the chemicals can used to make harmful weapons.

Sodium Nitrite is "an oxidizing agent which is used as a preservative due to its ability to prevent the bacteria from colonizing the food"

Sodium Nitrite is also has other features which make it a harmful substance that is why it's a restricted substance. Sodium Nitrite "is not combustible, but it is a strong oxidizer that enhances the combustion of other substances." This can be used to manufacture weapons.This website explains more about the chemical.
I don't hate her nor do I think a lot of people do. For reasons people may be averse to her: she spouts the same repetitive (almost AI-generated) garbage every thread, adding very little to any conversation she's in, after leaving her usual essay on why life is shit and death is great, she will then usually not respond to anything else and is generally very distant. She is essentially pro-death and complains a lot about the site and its users, which may bother people. She also has an insane amount of posts which may seem suspicious to other people (Why keep posting the same stuff for so long? Why not just end it? If someone is so enthusiastic about dying like her you would imagine they would just try to find any way to die with the least pain possible).

Overall, she seems like a really troubled and alienated individual with some serious trauma in her life. She's clearly not in a good state of mind to keep repeating the same posts every time every day non-stop. I hope she gets the help she needs and, of course, no one should be harassed here. We are all troubled in some way in the end, aren't we? Else we wouldn't be here...
@Hahem Funeral Cry is a product of the modern age. People who dont have real life friends to hang out with or family to talk too end up spending majority of their interactions online and use the online world as a venting playground due to the unlimited freedom the Internet gives.

I question where are the moderators to step in and point out the excessiveness of her posts ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Alcoholic Teletubby, Hahem and 2 others
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
@rotciv You have connections I am jealous. Seriously sorry to hear about your health problems. The fact she stopped responding to you is quite petty actually.

why jealous? you can purchase almost anything in the UK via the dark web.

I wasn't serious, nor have I ever spoken to her to be honest.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and FireFox
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think FC is that hated. I don't hate her. I don't particularly care for her incessant posts about the same things over and over, but I certainly don't hate her. Actually, I kinda like her and I do feel sorry for her situation.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
why jealous? you can purchase almost anything in the UK via the dark web.

I wasn't serious, nor have I ever spoken to her to be honest.
@rotciv I know but I am scared of being scammed as the dark web is a playground for scammers and hackers.

I do fear police a lot. My mums partner had a suidical family member who was looking to buy a poison online and she had police knocking on her door. The police questioned her over the purchase of the posion. This person later went on to successfully kill herself.

I watch a lot of true crime and investigation documentaries and I know more about the methods police use to track people its actually scary.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
@rotciv I know but I am scared of being scammed as the dark web is a playground for scammers and hackers.

I do fear police a lot. My mums partner had a suidical family member who was looking to buy a poison online and she had police knocking on her door. The police questioned her over the purchase of the posion. This person later went on to successfully kill herself.

I watch a lot of true crime and investigation documentaries and I know more about the methods police use to track people its actually scary.

UK seems to be a prison so.. I just got fined an hour ago by the police and I even joked with they that I was going to kill myself anyway but they didn't seem to care šŸ˜‚

• Aww..
Reactions: FireFox
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I don't hate her. I know I've clowned on a few of her threads in the past, but I can't wholeheartedly hate anyone who is constantly struggling and constantly expressing suicidal ideation like that. I just wish she would realize that this forum is not built to cater to her. This forum is an outlet for thousands of people whose struggles and emotions are infinitely more multifaceted than a constant mindset of desiring nonexistence. This forum should first and foremost be an outlet for suicidal people, whether or not they feel that way in that moment, whether or not they are always thinking about death, whether or not they will make a goodbye thread or attempt suicide in the near future. Places like this are already so hard to come by.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Hahem, betternever2havbeen and 3 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
She's not hated, but she does trigger a lot of people - myself include (around her procreation language). She's sadly become a bit of a parody of herself.

Reactions: final_countdown12 and Myforevercharlie
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
UK seems to be a prison so.. I just got fined an hour ago by the police and I even joked with they that I was going to kill myself anyway but they didn't seem to care šŸ˜‚
@rotciv I have a law degree and the amount of cases I have read on how people end up in trouble it is actually scary.
I don't hate her. I know I've clowned on a few of her threads in the past, but I can't wholeheartedly hate anyone who is constantly struggling and constantly expressing suicidal ideation like that. I just wish she would realize that this forum is not built to cater to her. This forum is an outlet for thousands of people whose struggles and emotions are infinitely more multifaceted than a constant mindset of desiring nonexistence. This forum should first and foremost be an outlet for suicidal people, whether or not they feel that way in that moment, whether or not they are always thinking about death, whether or not they will make a goodbye thread or attempt suicide in the near future. Places like this are already so hard to come by.
@Saturn_ "Places like this are already so hard to come by" You are so right. I have used multiple online communities and Sanctioned Suicide is best one.

Here on Sanctioned Suicide majority are actually compassionate and do make the effect to listen to you. When I have reached out in other online communities such as on Reddit and Discord I have been judged and most people on there were just sanctimonious and keept putting me down and using my insecurities to make themselves feel better. In online mental health communities I have been treated badly by the community of depression sufferers and other mentally ill people.

Here in Sanctioned Suicide I am respected and listened too.

If people in my life weren't so judgmental for all the times I reached out for help I would have never been a member of Sanctioned Suicide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cowboypants, astr4, halleyscomet and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.