• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Im seeing a therapist , but i refuse to take benzos daily es he wants, i think i need a new one
Ive had like 6 therapists in two years. You can request a new one. Not a big deal. You dont even have to tell the therapist if you dont want to, just tell someone else. You can tell them to find you someone who is more suited to help with x, y, z and maybe age, if that's a factor for you, even religion, male/female. Just so you get a better shot at getting someone better for you instead of another one that isnt for you. You can open an email and some terrible image is attached and you had no idea. Hasnt happened to me but if it did, I would be nervous because that's awful and traumatized; however realistically, no one is going to knock on your door with a warrant unless it's a regular thing. I'm sure cops know pedophiles send out random stuff to random people, probably to divert attention or just because the sick f**ks get off on it. I take valium, if that's what you're prescribed. It's been the only thing from stopping me from fighting the fatigue to hurry and off myself. Ive tried everything.
Thats where the NCMEC enters, Google algorithm identifies if someone saves bad stuff into his servers, then it send the report to the NCMEC and the NCMEC sent it to the relevant police force, from that i think its just a matter of time , im planning in resisting arrest to force them to kill me
They'll see that there's no pattern of downloading on your devices if that were to happen. Plus they'd likely taser before shooting, and you could just get a flesh wound and get time for resisting and attacking an officer. I dont think you should worry but it's understandable to freak out, that means you're not a disgusting person.
Thank you, im very scared , i was fine until i discover the cloud accident, now the death of my loved one feels heavier , many people told me im scared for nothing but i saw people being busted for only one cybertip ,its been more than a year but i know they sometimes take years because of backlog , im planing on give myself in soon and maybe resist arrest so they shot me , i think the pictures also harmed me somehow , there was not actual sex but i can stop feeling guilty and think a lot on their faces , thanks for talking to me , im hoping for a miracle.
You can tell your therapist this. It'd be okay. They could help you.

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I don't even know how that's possible. That place because of previous legal issues is so monitored for illegal content that they immediately report IP / mods are fast to delete anything that MIGHT even be construed as that. Sorry OP. That sounds terrible. You'll be alright. If something were to happen it would've already happened.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Just breathe and try to imagine how it would actually look like if everyone would get arrested who accidentally stumbles over cp in image boards and the like. 4chan has 22 million monthly unique visitors, half of which are from the US, and anyone of those who frequently browses /b/ probably has stumbled over an uploaded image that is legally questionable. If all of them would be prosecuted there would be like a million of arrests each month in the us alone. Enemy governments could technically make the US collapse by flooding imageboards with CP, making their justice system break as they have to scheudle thousands of daily cases and make prisons overflow. This is a scenario that fits more into the realms of South Park or family guy, but not something that is realistic. There have been reports of people getting into trouble through image boards, but they all uploaded stuff themselves. You will be fine.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I dont want to google it😳
Also thanks for asking cause I wanted to ask too but I didn't want to seem like a dumbass😂
I'm so logical about things so if I don't know I have to ask. If someone asked me about animals (especially exotic birds), art (equipment not people), golf, Metal Gear Solid, etc I turn into a data spewer and have to give out as much information as possible.