• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i was clean for about two months prior to this but i had a slip-up earlier this week. i had never been clean for that long before, so this time it will be much longer. i'm giving my knives and anything else i use to harm myself with to my s/o so he can hold onto them. :) wish me luck!!

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I think it's amazing that you were clean for two months! That takes alot of work and dedication so be proud that you were clean for that long and it's ok that you had a slip-up, it means you're human. I know how challenging it can be to stop both self harming and an ED and the fact that you are starting recovery again just shows how resilient you are. I wish you so much luck, you got this!! :heart:

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
I wish you the best of luck, giving all of those sharp instruments to your s/o is a really good idea. You were clean for so long and I'm sure you can go strong, you're probably the most optimistic person on the site

cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
you got this!! slip ups are a part of recovery, it'll get easier over time and it's nothing to feel guilty about as long as you try again xx best of luck, i know im just a random person on the internet but im so proud of you for choosing to stay clean and recover <3

C

checkmateo

May 17, 2023
i was clean for about two months prior to this but i had a slip-up earlier this week. i had never been clean for that long before, so this time it will be much longer. i'm giving my knives and anything else i use to harm myself with to my s/o so he can hold onto them. :) wish me luck!!
Slip-ups happen to us all.....you got this, GL!

Reactions: AnonElipso