• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
Might be some form of SH but idk, honestly I find it more relaxing than cutting. I got these ones off amazon, they don't have tobacco or nic so perfectly legal to buy without ID, if you're under 21 like I am. I'm limiting myself to 1 a day but I'm beginning to wonder if that's necessary since I don't see myself living past June even.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
what type of cig doesn't have nic or tobacco? i'm not educated in cigarettes and their forms, but i am curious as to what they are. also, i feel like it would be a good harm reduction technique, if the cigarettes used weren't too damaging. i might have to look into them 👀

Reactions: BrainShower
Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
From what it says on the packaging, they have tea leaves, rose petals, and dried honey in them. They were also super cheap, less than 15 usd for 40 smokes. I could pm a link if you would like :]

Reactions: BrainShower
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
please do! i've never heard of something like that before. maybe it can help with my SH urges.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've been tempted to smoke but didn't want to because I have just gotten out of a drug addiction and don't want to replace it with a nicotine one. I'm a little curious as to what you're using. Think you could share it with me too? It might help me prevent relapse.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
did they raise the age? thought it was 18 for tobacco and 21 for alcohol

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
did they raise the age? thought it was 18 for tobacco and 21 for alcohol
Assuming they're in the US yeah it's 21 here now. Has been since 2019. At least products that contain addictive chemicals are 21 since clearly non-addictive ones are okay to sell on Amazon.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
can you pm me with the link? thank u

pone

pone

Materialism as a means to an end
Dec 19, 2023
pm me too! i feel like this could be a huge help.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
that actually sounds quite nice~ i am an avid weed smoker but maybe smoking something without actual drugs would be kinda nice for a change, would you send me the link too?

Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
Update, just finished my 4th one of the hour. I'm really letting myself go. If you tilt the filter just right, you can really taste the honey