• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
You are more than likely right, Faust, and yes, I am not a samurai. As for method, I am back yet again with hanging as avenue of choice. Thanx for welcome back; I was banned for a time, but won my appeal. I was banned for public posting about ctb party at my home. So it goes.

Did you create drawing as your avatar, hollow point? It's great! I don't know what it is about you, hollow Point, but I get good vibes from you. You're tough, and a survivor! May I pm you?
Yes, I saw you were banned and was trying to guess why. I don't know how you managed to do this party, but I know there are some parties which are attended by survivors e.g. of war battles. You may have heard of Parade of Victory or any other parades or meetings.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I saw you were banned and was trying to guess why. I don't know how you managed to do this party, but I know there are some parties which are attended by survivors e.g. of war battles. You may have heard of Parade of Victory or any other parades or meetings.
I discussed the possibility of a party, but posted my dismissal of it as even desirable. The major reason I was banned was due to my opposition to the policies of both dignitas and pegosus, which do not permit euthanasia due to psychiatric issues. At best, they acknowledge it as a uh, "vexing" problem.

Reactions: faust
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
There is no guarantee you will do that, we are not samurais.
It may be not easy even to puncture a huge callus on your foot.
Pain will tell you to stop.
I agree completely with you, Faust. If nothing else, pain involves discipline, courage, fortitude. I am no samurai.

• Love
Reactions: faust
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
That bayonet looks about as sharp as that can of pringles, bro. If you stab yourself to death with that thing, you are one badass mother fucker.

Like, I really don't understand it. If you think you're tough enough to stab yourself REPEATEDLY through the stomach and heart with a dull hunk of metal probably from the WWII era, why don't you think you're tough enough to endure the pains of life?

I mean, the fact that you have a bayonet tells me you have military background. You're stronger than this, man. I want to die because I'm weak, I admit it. You're obviously not, you probably wrestle grizzly bears for fun. What's got you down, man?
Sorry to perform necromancy on this thread, but I just wanted to say that your post kinda stuck in my mind, and I'd like to thank you for your nice words.

Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
damn that sounds painful especially in the stomach if I had no choice i would slit my throat

x51391225x

x51391225x

Jul 1, 2020
Elliott Smith, the singer (I have a tattoo of his lyrics ironically enough :pfff:) did it but he was high on heroin.

• Wow
Reactions: Luchs
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Probably won't work. It's hard enough to pierce skin and even harder to go deep enough to die.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
If you can seriously go through with something like that I have the utmost respect for you bro. I don't think I could ever endure that type of pain, and if if I had all the pain tolerance in the world, my SI would be so strong I'd half-ass it and just end up in the hospital.

In the end it's your decision and whatever you choose we will continue to support you. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. :hug:

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
Starts reading. Thinks of yuri from ddlc

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
If that's what you want to do, I would say it's fine, but I would also suggest something alongside it, like a poison of your choice. Acc. to lostallhope, a stab to the chest is only about 58% effective. i would suggest adding whatever you can to up those chances.

link below

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Why, I wonder, is stabbing relatively ineffective? It can be done quickly, even impulsively. I have no doubt that the pain is unbearable, but some have succeeded. Wouldn't rapid blood loss cause death?