• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ultimategrandfinal

ultimategrandfinal

Hopelessness
Nov 13, 2023
As time passes I feel myself going more and more insane. My mind suppresses thoughts making me hear sounds inside my head, they drive me crazy and leave me with no rational thinking capacity. Every damned event in my life, day by day, is always a negative experience, I only feel good with bried bursts of dopamine.

This ain't a way to live for me, by seeing the pain in this world I came to the conclusion that I refuse to live here, I just wanna go. Nothing interests me enough to "overlook" my pain.

My mind is insanity and so have I become... Am I the only that feels this type of insanity? Constantly having moments where your mind becomes so painful you wish you could silence it or slice it away...

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I have had the feeling that I was starting to go insane before too. For me it manifested in this powerful urge to burst out cackling in the middle of the street, or to scream and sob right there in public.

I'm sorry that you're going through this, you're right that it's no way to live.

• Aww..
Reactions: ultimategrandfinal