• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

soul723

Apr 17, 2024
I feel like im going insane. A month ago my girlfriend broke up with me. I was sad yeah but I was doing just fine. I have always been mentally ill. I have always had probelms. But its getting to me though. I feel crazy, obsessed I need her back. Im not even sad I just feel insane to the point where I want to kill her and myself and have our lifeless bodies holding hands and being next to eachother while our souls live together happy forever. I have nothing in my life. Im miserable. I am such a failure and will amount up to nothing. All I wanted is for the people around me to be happy. And I just want to kill myself. I dont know how to do it. Or maybe I really should wait for her outside her house and we can go out together happily.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'm sorry for what you're going through...
Break-ups are tough.... I m going through the same currently.
Why did she break up? What was her motive?

S

soul723

Apr 17, 2024
I'm sorry for what you're going through...
Break-ups are tough.... I m going through the same currently.
Why did she break up? What was her motive?
I was struggling lots to go out. And i dont blame her for this but I dont think she was able to keep up with all the problems I was causing due to my mental health. It has never been as bad as it is now though.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
It's one thing to be suicidal but wanting to take someone else's life is a very different matter. Contact your doctor urgently and explain how you feel and ask for help. If you cared about her at all, you must see that she deserves more than dying at the hands of an ex. Whatever happened between you, murder is not justified. Please, help both of you and speak to your doctor.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Or maybe I really should wait for her outside her house and we can go out together happily.
If that is your mindset maybe there is a good reason she broke up with you. Not everyone is compatible and not everyone ows you a relationship. If she is not interested get over yourself and move on and let her go. You don't take her out with you. What is this shit?!

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

soul723

Apr 17, 2024
If that is your mindset maybe there is a good reason she broke up with you. Not everyone is compatible and not everyone ows you a relationship. If she is not interested get over yourself and move on and let her go. You don't take her out with you. What is this shit?!
Mental illness is what this is lmao

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
Take this from someone who's been through a bad breakup, it's normal to feel bad after it, it's still fresh and it does get better with time, even if you don't see it right now. You are not going insane, and your feelings about it are very valid, but you don't seem in the right mental place to make any decision right now.
Also, if she broke up with you due to your bad mental health, maybe it's for the best to take some time for yourself and focus on getting better. I dont wanna give you false hope, but if this was the only issue, maybe there are ways to get back together once you feel a little better.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Don't do it. We both know it's inappropiate to decide over the life of someone else like that. This woman doesn't belong to you and you don't own her. Let her make her own decisions. You're both adults. What I do suggest is buying time. You're still very hurt obviously about the breakup. It happened recently and sounds like it's a fresh wound. Your pain will fade away over time. Not your feeling of loneliness but the feeling that you need to get her back, that you depend on her for your own happiness. Try to keep yourself busy, do things you like, anything is okay. The more time you can put between you and that breakup, the easier it will be for you to move on. Life isn't over yet. Good luck, Soul723. But don't end someone's life over this. It's petty and we both know that.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
You can choose over your own life. Not over anyone else's. If you cant live anymore thats fine to understand, decide just for your own body as it the only thing that belongs to you.

Reactions: soulkitty and Ash