• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's insane to be pro-life and hold pro-life views even know in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torment and suffering. To me being so anti-suicide is like a mental illness, how could someone hold anti-suicide beliefs when existing truly is just meaningless, pointless suffering with nobody being able to be harmed by the absence of everything yet existence can get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. It's disturbing how many wish to stop others permanently escaping from suffering, I especially despise pro-lifers as I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, existence itself really is the true problem.

Believing that people are "ill" for wanting death and that they need help is an insulting, insensitive delusion, in my case wanting to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, all that comforts me is the thought of being permanently unconscious. Existence serves no purpose but to torture and torment existing beings and it's just horrifying how many are against the choice to be permanently relieved from it. Death truly is the only peace, suicide for me is suffering prevention and I don't want to suffer in any way. Pro-life is really just pro-suffering, it's pro-torture and enslavement.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I don't understand how people even enjoy life. It is a disgusting cruel abomination.

Pro lifers tend to think by trying to make euthanasia inaccessible is a good thing when in reality they are prolonging the suffering of others for potentially decades.
I have seen many stories of people being in unbearable pain with incurable illnesses begging to leave peacefully but being denied that chance and that is a devastating tragedy

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Apr 21, 2024
Most of my life was easy, it was like everything was on auto-pilot and I only thought about cool stuff I'd done or wanted to do.

After smoking weed and going into a psychotic episode I got hospitalized against my will.

I had come down from the episode but they still force injected me with Antipsychotics which fucked up everything in my brain. It took away my happiness, will to live and enjoyment in things. I haven't been able to think about anything else for 6 months now because my mind was stuck trying to process what the hell happened to me.

I imagine people that are victims of crime have the same mindset. Their once ok life has just been turned upside down and they start realizing the world is actually a bad place.

Maybe some people see horrific videos online and come to this realization, I'd seen heaps over the years but I guess because nothing bad had ever happened to me personally I wasn't affected by it. Just thought wtf and moved on in life.

Now that I'm awake I wish I was dead. I also think a lot of injured/sick people should be put down not kept alive hoping for advancements in medicine. It's crueler than death imo.

Pro-life people aren't awake, they think life's a gift and the world's still a great place.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Th
Most of my life was easy, it was like everything was on auto-pilot and I only thought about cool stuff I'd done or wanted to do.

After smoking weed and going into a psychotic episode I got hospitalized against my will.

I had come down from the episode but they still force injected me with Antipsychotics which fucked up everything in my brain. It took away my happiness, will to live and enjoyment in things. I haven't been able to think about anything else for 6 months now because my mind was stuck trying to process what the hell happened to me.

I imagine people that are victims of crime have the same mindset. Their once ok life has just been turned upside down and they start realizing the world is actually a bad place.

Maybe some people see horrific videos online and come to this realization, I'd seen heaps over the years but I guess because nothing bad had ever happened to me personally I wasn't affected by it. Just thought wtf and moved on in life.

Now that I'm awake I wish I was dead. I also think a lot of injured/sick people should be put down not kept alive hoping for advancements in medicine. It's crueler than death imo.

Pro-life people aren't awake, they think life's a gift and the world's still a great place.
The broken are the more evolved for sure .

P

princess

Apr 27, 2024
I don't understand how people even enjoy life. It is a disgusting cruel abomination.

Pro lifers tend to think by trying to make euthanasia inaccessible is a good thing when in reality they are prolonging the suffering of others for potentially decades.
I have seen many stories of people being in unbearable pain with incurable illnesses begging to leave peacefully but being denied that chance and that is a devastating tragedy
some people, believe it or not, actually really enjoy and love living. im sorry you aren't one of those people, i truly am. i happen to be pro choice. and i believe that some people really can learn to love their lives. i dont know why this person describes life as only suffering and tortue. but it really isnt. it is so much more than that.