• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
So this is what our human lives amount to? This nonsense? Go to school, get a job, live a mediocre and largely unfulfilling life, then DIE. AND THE DEATH IS USUALLY SLOW AND PAINFUL, to add a fucking insult to the injury of life. What is this meaningless garbage? Who the fuck decided I would like this existence? Why would anyone choose to bring more people into this? Who the fuck thinks this is fulfilling and enjoyable? Fuck life. Its so appallingly boring, and dry, and makes no fucking sense in any which way.

I really hope that I die soon.

I am not happy. And i haven't felt any real joy in fuck knows how long. I lack the motivation to do anything. The only real thing I look forward to is sleep because its like a little sanctuary. Its the only time of day when I'm not feeling like this like I'm stuck inside of some elaborate prank developed by cruel beings. Its like a little glimpse into what death is like, just peaceful nonexistence. It's insane. It is unbelievably insane how much everyone is caught up in their little lives, shifting around the planet, believing that they are important. Believing theres someone watching over them, and that they'll be rewarded for all of their work.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Of course, I'm very tired of being trapped in this futile and undesirable existence, under no circumstances would I ever want to exist. To me only non-existence is ideal, I have no interest in the torturous burden of existing as a human and the fact that this could potentially continue for decades is terrifying and fills me with dread. Existence itself is the true problem, it's an abomination to exist, existing is nothing but unnecessary, meaningless suffering.

All that comforts me is the thought of being permanently unaware, I only wish for non-existence, it's horrifying to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where there isn't the option to easily die in peace, I really wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd be so relieving.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Yeah the usual life path isn't good and I also don't find much joy in things. It might be good for some people if they're passionate and have talents in something but I don't.

I too think that sleep is like death. I'm not aware of anything besides dreams which I usually forget and I rather not exist.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
So this is what our human lives amount to? This nonsense? Go to school, get a job, live a mediocre and largely unfulfilling life, then DIE. AND THE DEATH IS USUALLY SLOW AND PAINFUL, to add a fucking insult to the injury of life. What is this meaningless garbage? Who the fuck decided I would like this existence? Why would anyone choose to bring more people into this? Who the fuck thinks this is fulfilling and enjoyable? Fuck life. Its so appallingly boring, and dry, and makes no fucking sense in any which way.

I am not happy. And i haven't felt any real joy in fuck knows how long. I lack the motivation to do anything. The only real thing I look forward to is sleep because its like a little sanctuary. Its the only time of day when I'm not feeling like this like I'm stuck inside of some elaborate prank developed by cruel beings. Its like a little glimpse into what death is like, just peaceful nonexistence. It's insane. It is unbelievably insane how much everyone is caught up in their little lives, shifting around the planet, believing that they are important. Believing theres someone watching over them, and that they'll be rewarded for all of their work.
Fuck The human experience and existence I am definitely not a part of this and I cannot wait until it's completely gone and I am restored

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Civilization is about slavery: years of study, long working days until retirement age, travels to and from work and then the worst: the slow death of old age. This slavery can make anyone unhappy and sick. People are so used to this life that they take it for granted because they have no choice. But people who procreate should visit nursing homes with old people in wheelchairs to see what hell awaits their children when they grow old. Pensioners have suffered for a long time before they ended up there too. However, there are people who leave the city and settle in nature where they can partly live without money. I have wanted to do that but I haven´t had the opportunity to do so.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Civilization is about slavery: years of study, long working days until retirement age, travels to and from work and then the worst: the slow death of old age. This slavery can make anyone unhappy and sick. People are so used to this life that they take it for granted because they have no choice. But people who procreate should visit nursing homes with old people in wheelchairs to see what hell awaits their children when they grow old. Pensioners have suffered for a long time before they ended up there too. However, there are people who leave the city and settle in nature where they can partly live without money. I have wanted to do that but I haven´t had the opportunity to do so.
I think that is hidden, how horrible old age is. Most people are brainwashed to believe that if they work 50 years then finally ahhhh I can retire and "enjoy" my "golden years" . what awaits them is the hell of old age. everyone is brainwashed to think old age is the "golden years" where you won't have to work etc. bs. I worked in a nursing home. it's a worse hell than anyone can imagine . it's also hidden how bad and painful most natural deaths are.sure there are going to be the 5 in 1000 that are healthy in old age or that say they are happy but what about the majority of them which are in pain.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I wish I was a microbe. Least then my existence amounts to about as much as my single-celled ass is worth. Fuck this multicellular bullshit.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024

I think it all comes down to how much distractions you have in life especially exciting distractions!
Do you think a loving husband in a loving healthy family with some kids that are doing overall ok gives a damn about the universe or fundamental deep questions or meaningfulness of human life? Of course not because they're too busy living life. Or a world class athlete obsessed with breaking the world record? Too busy training. Not that these phases are permanent but as long as they run you're too occupied to question the meaning of life or anything along those lines. So as Woody Alan says it's a grim, boring and painful reality but it's the job of the artist to create illusions and distractions to make this life sentence as pleasant as possible. Of course not everyone is an artist 🙂

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
When I fall asleep, this world just shuts off. I am somewhere else. The minute I wake up it's rather like I am in a nightmare. What puzzles me is what others have mentioned. What is the point of all this when everything we do and have done has just simply made our existence here more pointless and miserable. We are enslaved, working for a select few. And the developments in recent years has made our social lives even worse. Like relationships. You don't go outside and find a mate. You have an online selection, luring you into the one who simple had the best skills to make a good profile. And then you have the selection of many others at your fingertips. Your 2 days off of work in a week, is either catching up on other responsibilities or numbing out usually alone. Everyone else is so tied up into making their lives work, that being with associates is not common. You can't just go out in town and meet people easy like you used to, everyone has their existence wrapped up online or with communication devices. Outside of personal pleasures, which get old, you being to think what are you living for, especially a certain point once you feel you decay kicking in, because you know it just gets worse, and the society itself is also getting worse. I hear people talking about how nice it is to get married and bring children into this place, and it shocks me. It's like they're robots. If this place was good I understand. But marriages are usually miserable or end up in divorce, and why the hell would you want to bring someone into this place who will suffer more than you did? Make it make sense. This place should exist for long term satisfaction rather than pointlessly existing just to suffer through it.