Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
It's good to know someone is paying attention ::kisses::

Reactions: Matthias_k and nerve
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
There could be spies, sure. Im more worried about, the in my eyes, kids who aren't even 18 yet. I read things that imho don't come from an adult.

Reactions: Brink
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
There could be spies, sure. Im more worried about, the in my eyes, kids who aren't even 18 yet. I read things that imho don't come from an adult.
a shit load of them! its v obv..

Reactions: Matthias_k, deadpixels, Brink and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've never thought there wouldn't be spies here. It's a forum discussing ctb. We have that "Shane's law", or Shawn's, or whatever doing that petition on change.org.
I'm not sure if 500 votes is enough to do anything. Considering they're claiming we're all cult leaders, pedophiles, and murderers who murder for fun (no, literally, it's like she's painting us as every evil known to man mixed in a single bowl)
The, sort of "up side" to that petition is that it's restricted to change.org users, primarily Karens who feed of each other's moral fears.
They did do enough to make us bounce servers, though, which shows they have some minuscule amount of power.

Considering the theme of the forum - a sort of "here's how to kill yourself, do what you will with this information" circle, I'm pretty sure we can pull a group lawsuit on her.
We didn't tell her daughter to kill herself, not did we provide her with the substance, it's the daughter who did it all. We just told her it's possible.

Can we use this as a form of defense?

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I figured as much, I remember seeing posts with very specific questions on the suicide discussion part of the site that seemed rather suspect to me.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
There have always been spies on this site. High profile cases usually cause a rash of new members.
The thick ones make themselves known rather quickly. Certain posts are rather obvious.
The intelligent ones hang around (hi!:smiling:) and hide in plain sight. There have been reporters, trolls, family members, probably the odd pervert or two. Sometimes I wonder if the lurkers clever enough to hide themselves might also be clever enough to come to some understanding of the struggle people here go through, whether they are actively suicidal or in recovery.

Reactions: K-O
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
I've never thought there wouldn't be spies here. It's a forum discussing ctb. We have that "Shane's law", or Shawn's, or whatever doing that petition on change.org.
I'm not sure if 500 votes is enough to do anything. Considering they're claiming we're all cult leaders, pedophiles, and murderers who murder for fun (no, literally, it's like she's painting us as every evil known to man mixed in a single bowl)
The, sort of "up side" to that petition is that it's restricted to change.org users, primarily Karens who feed of each other's moral fears.
They did do enough to make us bounce servers, though, which shows they have some minuscule amount of power.

Considering the theme of the forum - a sort of "here's how to kill yourself, do what you will with this information" circle, I'm pretty sure we can pull a group lawsuit on her.
We didn't tell her daughter to kill herself, not did we provide her with the substance, it's the daughter who did it all. We just told her it's possible.

Can we use this as a form of defense?

The legality of the forum as a whole may vary on different jurisdictions, but it`s usually a gray area and most judges will probably favor the pro-lifers.
This makes me uneasy when interacting, especially in the megathreads. I have been gathering some information and summarizing some methods for myself but I`m afraid of sharing this information.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
There has been a surge in cat threads. Be vigilant, people! Cats are sneaky little spies.

B7700AE4 884A 482F 8BB5 E19A0C9AB76F

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, peacefully31425, Kira and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm just bemused by suggestion that having a pink name means one is a "spy". Shades of McCarthyism. Sheesh

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That one is practically camouflaged:smiling:

What cat? That's just a photo of a Jackson Pollock painting that got sold for 100 million at Christie's in London.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Soul
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Shhh, (our overlords will hear you !!!)

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
At least somebody hears us...

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Brick, what do you think ? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-confession.38725/
tiktik?

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I just realized that if you delete the "s", the title of this thread reads "Pies!"

That would make for an interesting topic. Why pies? What about them? And why the exclamation mark?

Is it perhaps a new method? A la Sweeney Todd?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Okay true story, at 15 i got locked up in a state hospital for having the nerve to be beaten repetedly by my adoptive father for years and naturally/logically, completely snapping. The funny of that is my shrink actually gave me acopy of the screenplay because she thought it was right up my alley.

Strawberry Rhubarb

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy