• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
how do you test the thing you intend to hang yourself from? how long does it take to pass out? how painful is it on a scale of 1 to 10? how long does it take to die? will you be brain damaged if you fail, and how severe will the damage be? what will your corpse look like? anything else i need to know?

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I can't answer any of your questions because I haven't tired, but the consensus is that if you fail (basically by being rescued after some minutes of blood not flowing to brain) brain damage is very likely and severity depends

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
how do you test the thing you intend to hang yourself from? how long does it take to pass out? how painful is it on a scale of 1 to 10? how long does it take to die? will you be brain damaged if you fail, and how severe will the damage be? what will your corpse look like? anything else i need to know?

Have you looked through this thread?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Most of your questions are answered in the first post of that thread.
There's some gory pictures in there too, so if that makes you uncomfortable, I advise you to quickly scroll through those.
There's also some videos in that thread showing how others did it.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Everything will vary. Even though I read the guides posted here on how to hang properly, I still did a few practice runs (I did one this afternoon in fact) to get it just right. It's formulaic in a way, but there will still be a little deviation from person to person.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

Tie the rope to your chosen spot, and try putting your whole weight into it, and see if it holds. That's important.

It shouldn't take long to pass out, something like 15-30 seconds. I haven't been able to achieve this yet, so I'm not positive. It shouldn't be painful at all. If you feel pain, you're doing it wrong (I'm still failing this part as well).

Brain damage is a possibility if you're rescued a few minutes after losing consciousness. That's why you should do this in a secluded spot, hotel room, or at home only if you have at least an hour alone, without interruption.

Hanged corpses can be quite gruesome, but no much. It's easy to find pictures online. They do make me queasy, though...

D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Have you looked through this thread?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Most of your questions are answered in the first post of that thread.
There's some gory pictures in there too, so if that makes you uncomfortable, I advise you to quickly scroll through those.
There's also some videos in that thread showing how others did it.
The member that wrote this is likely deceased now. He knew a lot about the topic so it's a good resource. It's weird coming back here after healing and all the people I talked to haven't been active. I respect everyone's decision. Just wasn't my time I guess .

Reactions: Lra888