• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would like to know if people believe that it is possible to recover from the death of a hubby or is this just an illusion.
I am sat here crying my eyes out after 2 years.
I miss him so much and just want him
Back.i feel like such a lost,sad and destroyEd soul.
My heart is broken and I am hurting so badly.x

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Nobody fully recovers. Full recovery would be as if the person never died in the first place. But it can get better. Even better to the point where you are capable of remarrying. Gotta be realistic but positive about this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I don't know. People can get over anything, it seems. But not everyone, that's for sure. I've coworkers who have lost children, and everyone agrees that causes even more grief than losing a spouse. But they keep going on. But I've never really lost anyone. I don't care about my dead relatives...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I lost my partner in May. I hate people for just going about their lives, i just want to be with her. How can somone be there and then just not, cant get my head round it. I know others who have lost partners and im angry at them because all they say is that its gets alittle easier each day, maybe it does