• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
It's so difficult to wanna do this. I know it will destroy my significant other, but at the same time they'll be better off in the long run. And I need to put my own misery as top priority. I know they'll hurt for a little but hopefully will soon after realize just how much I held them back from truly enjoying life because I am a depressed POS that doesn't ever have the energy for dates or maintaining the relationship

D

DeliveryMan105

Apr 24, 2024
Hi uhm … I don't have a significant other but would like to follow this thread and ask some questions if it's ok? Is your partner showing signs of not loving you and you being a burden to them? What method to ctb are you thinking? And your symptoms sound just like mine I been hanging on but nowadays ctb seems so tempting on my last failed attempted by hanging my mom was my strongest motivation when I came back to consciousness. That was little over a year ago but now my health has deteriorated more.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Hi uhm … I don't have a significant other but would like to follow this thread and ask some questions if it's ok? Is your partner showing signs of not loving you and you being a burden to them? What method to ctb are you thinking? And your symptoms sound just like mine I been hanging on but nowadays ctb seems so tempting on my last failed attempted by hanging my mom was my strongest motivation when I came back to consciousness. That was little over a year ago but now my health has deteriorated more.
Im a burden because of all my mental illnesses and how it affects our lives. Im going with SN as my method.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I have a partner who I feel loves me very much but actually this makes things worse. I don't have any family or money of my own only him, so even if he doesn't say I'm a burden it's pretty obvious. All I want for him is to be free and happy. I can't even finish my degree because I'm too stupid, he's desperately trying to help me pull through but I just can't. I'm not like other where a little motivation is going to fix things. It's funny because before I met him I thought that a lover would fix everything but it only made things worse. I would have ctb ages ago but he took my sn and any other method I had and forced me through more torture, i know he thinks he's helping but I'm the wrong person sadly